As the Reserve Bank of India has issued instructions to banks to enable their customers to link their Aadhaar Cards to their personal bank accounts, here is a step-by-step guide to linking your Aadhaar Card to your Axis Bank account online.
The very first step in the process requires the individual to visit Axis Bank’s official website and navigate to the Official Register Aadhaar Card page. On this page you shall find information regarding completion of the process. In case you are a user of Axis Bank’s internet banking facility, hit the ‘Click Here’ link present just under the ‘Internet Banking’ option of the same page. Once you have entered the link, you will be directed to a pop-up window that says “Welcome to Axis Bank Aadhaar Card Registration”, and then enter your account number and customer ID. Once you have entered all of the requisite information, you will be requested to provide your Aadhaar Card number following which your Aadhaar Card will be linked to your Axis Bank account.
Linking Your Aadhaar Card to Your Axis Bank through SMS
Customers of Axis Bank can also link their Aadhaar Cards to their Axis Bank accounts by simply sending an SMS from their registered mobile numbers.
All you have to do is type ‘Aadhaar AC and send the text to 5676782. Example: ‘Aadhaar 987654321234 AC 987654’ is the text you can send to the aforementioned number. In this case, 987654321234 is the Aadhaar number and 987654 are the last six digits of your Aadhaar number. Once the bank receives your SMS, it will process the same and you will be notified once the process is complete.
Linking Your Aadhaar Card to Your Axis Bank by Visiting a Branch of the Bank
Customers of Axis Bank can also choose to take the offline route by personally visiting a branch of Axis Bank to link their Aadhaar Card to their Axis Bank account. All you have to do is download the application form from http://www.axisbank.com/download/Aadhaar-RCF.pdf, take a print out of the same, enter the necessary details and submit the form at your Axis Bank branch. It is also advised that you carry your original Aadhaar Card along with a photocopy of your visit to the branch.
Linking To Aadhar With Other Banks
- SBI Link Aadhar Card
- PNB Link Aadhar Card
- Indian Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Canara Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- ICICI Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Union Bank Of India Link Aadhaar Card
- HDFC Bank Link Aadhar Card
- United Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- Dena Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Link To Vijaya Bank
- Bank Of Maharashtra Link Aadhaar Card
- Corporation Bank Aadhaar Card Link
- Andhra Bank Aadhaar Card Link
- IOB Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Allahabad Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce Link Aadhaar Card
- UCO Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Syndicate Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Central Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- Citibank Link Aadhaar Card Online
- Bank Of Baroda Link Aadhaar Card
- Link Aadhaar Card With Kotak Mahindra Bank
- IDBI Bank Link Aadhar Card