Here is a step-by-step guide to link one’s Aadhaar Card to Axis Bank account. Axis bank account holders can link their accounts with Aadhaar online, offline, through mobile app, or by visiting an Axis Bank ATM.
Link Aadhaar Card to Axis Bank Account by Visiting Axis ATM
The customers can also link their Aadhaar card to their Axis Bank account from any Axis Bank ATM outlet. All they have to do is:
- Visit a nearest Axis Bank ATM.
- Insert/Swipe the Debit card.
- Enter the 4-digit ATM/Debit card PIN.
- Select ‘Special Services’ followed by ‘Link Aadhaar Number’
- Enter the 12-digit Aadhaar number.
- Re-enter Aadhar number.
- Select “Confirm”.