These days most of the banks and financial institutions link PAN Number while opening a New Bank Account. Even ICICI Bank requires its customers to link the document with the account. However, if for any reason the PAN hasn’t been linked to the ICICI Bank Account, the steps mentioned below can be followed. Linking PAN Card to a bank account is beneficial as it also serves other purposes.
How to Link PAN to ICICI Account through Internet Banking
Linking PAN card with ICICI bank account through internet banking is an easy process. It will take 2 working days for the linking process to be completed. Follow the steps below:
- Go to the ICICI internet banking page and login with your User ID and Login Password.
- Once you login, you will find “Service Requests” option at the left side of your window.
- Click on “Service Requests” and select “PAN Card Updation”.
- Provide your PAN card number, date of birth on PAN Card and your registered E-mail ID.
- Once it is done your PAN Card will be linked to the bank account within 2 working days.
How to Link PAN Card to ICICI Bank Account through Phone
To link your PAN card with ICICI bank account by phone you just need to dial the customer care of the bank. Follow the given instructions to complete the linking of the PAN with your account:
- Call ICICI bank customer care: 1800 102 4242 and follow the IVR process
- Once you are connected to the executive, ask about the details of linking PAN with your account.
- Follow the process and provide details regarding bank account number, ATM card number and your residential address
- Once these details are verified tell your PAN card number. This will be linked to the ICICI account within 2 working days. A notification via SMS and email will be sent.
How to Link Pan Card with ICICI Account Offline
Follow the steps mentioned below to link PAN Card with ICICI Bank Account:
Step 1: Visit your ICICI Home Branch i.e., where the account is maintained.
Step 2: At the Bank, Ask for Pan Card Updation Form, from the concerned representative, for your account. This is also known as KYC Form.
Step 3: Fill up the form correctly and re-check all the details.
Step 4: Submit the following Documents:
- PAN Card Updation KYC Form at the Branch.
- Self-Attested Photocopy of your PAN Card.
- A Letter addressing to Branch Manager, regarding PAN Card Updation