These days most of the banks and financial institutions link PAN Number while opening a New Bank Account. However, if for any reason you haven’t linked your PAN Card to your SBI Bank Account you can use the Steps provided in this Article. Not only linking your PAN Card is beneficial for a Bank Account, it serves various other benefits.
Linking Pan Card with SBI Bank Account Offline
Follow the Steps mentioned below to link PAN Card with SBI Bank Account:
Step 1: Visit your SBI Home Branch i.e., where you maintain your Account.
Step 2: At the Bank, Ask for Pan Card Updation Form (KYC Form) in your Account.
Step 3: Fill up the form completely and re-check all the details after filling it up.
Step 4: Submit the following Documents:
- PAN Card Updation KYC Form at the SBI Branch.
- Self-Attested Photocopy of your PAN Card.
- A Letter addressing to Branch Manager of SBI Branch, Regarding Updation of PAN Card.
Link PAN to Essential Accounts
Link PAN Card to Other Bank Account
- Link PAN Card to ICICI Account
- Link PAN Card to HDFC Account
- Link PAN Card to PNB Account
- Link PAN Card to Kotak Mahindra Bank Account
- Link PAN Card to Canara Bank Account
- Link PAN Card with OBC Bank Account
- Link PAN Card with UCO Bank Account
- Link PAN Card to Axis Bank Account
- Link PAN Card with United Bank Account