Updated on - 19 Jun 2021
Sabarmati Gas Limited (SGL) is a joint venture between Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation (GSPC) and Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL). The company operates extensive gas distribution networks in Gujarat, especially in the northern districts of Sabarkantha, Mehsana, and Gandhinagar. It provides piped natural gas to domestic, industrial, commercial, and transportation sectors.
How to Register for New Connection
The registration process for a new SGL connection is done at the customer care centres. The application form for this can be obtained from the centre or can be downloaded online. After the application form is duly filled in and the payment of fees is completed, your new connection will be made available to you.
To download the form online, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of SGL.
- In the navigation tab on the homepage, click on ‘'Products’'
- From the menu, select ‘'Piped Natural Gas’'.
- From the sidebar dropdown menu, select ‘'PNG Domestic’'
- Click on ‘' Click here to view: PNG Domestic New Connection Process’'
- On the next page, click on the link for ‘'application form’' in the first paragraph.
- You will be redirected to the form which can be downloaded, printed, filled up, and submitted to the customer care centre.
Price of Sabarmati Gas
The prices for Piped Natural Gas (PNG) of Sabarmati Gas are as given below. The cost of a domestic gas connection is Rs.5,666, the breakup of which is as given below:
- Non-refundable fees for processing application: Rs.56
- Stamp duty reimbursement (non-refundable): Rs.100
- Non-refundable form fees: Rs.10
- Refundable gas security deposit: Rs.500
- Refundable security deposit: Rs.5,000
To submit any complaint or feedback to SGL, get in touch through the email addresses given below:
You can also get in touch with the company at the address given below:
Sabarmati Gas Limited
Plot #907, Sector – 21
Gandhinagar – 382 021
How to surrender Sabarmati Gas Connection
To surrender your Sabarmati Gas connection, you will have to first submit an application to the customer care centre nearest to you. In the application, you will have to mention the reason for requesting a disconnection. Also mention whether it is a temporary or permanent disconnection. After making the necessary payment, the line will be disconnected at the premises by a service representative. All previous dues will have to be cleared before the disconnection is completed.
Customer Care Numbers
You can get in touch with SGL’s customer care through the toll-free number: 1800 233 3154.