Total’s LPG division is beneficial for many households and the automotive sector. In India, the LPG connection has become very popular as it can be purchased easily. Total has also come up with several advanced technologies in LPG usage, distribution, transportation, storage, and handling.
The company is the founder of the World LPG Association and has its presence in over 50 countries. The process to get a connection is simple and instant.
Features and Benefits – Total Gas
Some of the main features and benefits are mentioned below:
- After-Sales Service: Any service that is required after the purchase of the cylinder is completed on time.
- Quality: The main aim of Total is to provide safe cylinders. Therefore, the company gives high importance to quality. The weight of the cylinders that are provided is also accurate to ensure safety.
- Instant: You can apply for a gas connection from the comfort of your office or home. You do not have the hassle of any paperwork as well.
Apply for a New Connection
The step-by-step procedure that must be followed in order to apply for a new gas connection is mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Total (https://www.total.co.in/).
- Under the ‘Our Products’ section, you will find ‘LPG’, click on it.
- On the next page, click on ‘Book a Domestic New Connection’.
- Next, you must enter details such as your name, landline and mobile number, email ID, and pin code.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- A Total representative will contact you to process the request further.
For domestic use, 12 kg cylinders are available at authorised distributors in South India. Once the enquiry form is submitted, the customer service executive ensures that the new connection will be delivered at your doorstep. However, the new connection will be delivered only once the terms and conditions are accepted.
New Connection Charges
|Refundable Deposit (exclusive of the gas cost)||1,400|
Bulk LPG that is specific to your needs is also provided by Total. Total representatives ensure that the LPGs are installed in your space. Customers are also guided through the safety and maintenance measures. This ensures that your requirements are met.
Bulk LPG can be mounted or stored above the ground. The single or multiple storage tanks that are provided are according to the SMPV Rules (UF), 1981. Apart from LPGs, Total helps in the installation of fire hydrant systems, hoses, pressure regulating systems, and vaporizers.
The bulk LPG that is provided by the company is secure and cost-effective. The service is reliable as well due to its quick execution and continuous maintenance.
Customer Care Number
In case of any assistance, you can contact the corporate office via Total’s toll-free number 1800 102 3339.
1. Do I need to submit any documents to get a new connection?
No documents need to be submitted when availing a Total domestic connection.
2. What documents will be given receive after I receive the new connection?
You will receive the original subscription voucher and the consumer number.
3. What will I need to check when I get my refill cylinder?
It is vital that you check the seal is intact. You must also ensure that the safety cap has no cracks. A cash memo will also be provided for the payment.
4. Is it possible to transfer the Total connection?
Yes, it is possible to transfer the Total connection. The original subscription voucher must be surrendered to the distributor. Once the document is verified, the transfer voucher will be issued. The transfer voucher must then be submitted to the new distributor.
5. Who should I contact in case I require commercial cylinders?
In the case of commercial cylinders, you can contact the local marketing offices.