SHIVGAS has been in the LPG industry for around 30 years. The company provides different types of gas cylinder across West Bengal. SHIVGAS provides LPGs across domestic, commercial, and industrial sectors. The company is known to provide its customers innovative solutions and unmatched services as per their needs.
SHIVGAS – Advantages
The main advantages to opt for the gas cylinders provided by SHIVGAS are mentioned below:
- Strong network.
- Installation services are provided.
- Gas cylinders are provided on time.
- LPG conversion services are provided.
- Better safety is offered.
SHIVGAS – Domestic Gas Cylinders12 kg LPG Gas Cylinder
The 12 kg gas cylinder offered by the company can be used for domestic and home needs. SHIVGAS provides timely service, which helps in your business functioning smoothly.
SHIVGAS – Commercial Gas Cylinders17 kg LPG Gas Cylinder
SHIVGAS offers an easy to transport and durable 17 kg gas cylinder. The cylinder can be used in restaurants and hotels. The company offers timely supply and the extensive network ensures that the cylinder is available.21 kg LPG Gas Cylinder
The 21 kg gas cylinder offered by the company is used in small factories, restaurants, hotels, and food stalls. Several cost benefits and flexibility is offered by the company. The gas cylinders come with a good heating capacity that ensures that the food is cooked in less time. The heating capacity also helps in saving fuel costs.
SHIVGAS – Industrial Gas Cylinders33 kg LPG Gas Cylinder
In case your industry requires large production needs, you can opt for the 33 kg gas cylinder offered by the company. The process to obtain the cylinder is simple. The cylinders are durable and lasts longer.33 kg Liquid Off Take (LOT) Gas Cylinder
Liquid Off Take (LOT) cylinders convert LPG to vapour in a natural manner. The heat that is present around the cylinder helps in converting the liquid LPG to gas. The cylinders are used in places where consumption is high and helps in saving space. The 33 kg LOT cylinders come with low maintenance costs and are easily available.
- Do not tamper with the cylinder.
- Ensure that the burners are cleaned on a regular basis.
- Pipes that are worn-out must be replaced.
- Ensure that there are no leaks.
- Ensure that the cylinder is turned-off when not in use.
- Ensure sufficient ventilation is available.
- Make sure that the regulator and burner is turned-off when the cylinder is not in use.
- Make sure no plastic materials and inflammable items are present around the cylinder.
- Ensure that the cylinder is used with the tested period.
- When the company delivers the cylinder, make sure the company seal is present.
- Make sure that the safety cap has not been tampered.
- Buy the cylinder from an authorised dealer.
It is important that you follow the safety tips to ensure there are no gas leaks.
- Phone: 033-4006-6002
- Email ID: email@example.com