LPG cylinders that are used at non-domestic places such as electricity generation, transportation, poultry, industries, and restaurants are commercial LPG cylinders. Oil marketing companies that are run by the state determine the prices of commercial LPG cylinders. Prices of LPG cylinders depend on the currency exchange rate and the crude prices in the global markets.
Individuals cannot avail subsidy in case they purchase a commercial gas cylinder. The different commercial gas cylinders that are sold in India are given below:
- 47.5-kilogram cylinders
- 19-kilogram cylinders
- 5-kilogram cylinder
Major Commercial LPG Cylinder Suppliers
Some of the major commercial LPG cylinder suppliers in India are mentioned below:
- GoGas: The company launched packed LPG cylinders to cater to the needs of the LPG market. The company has more than 1,400 dealerships across India. Commercial LPG cylinders offered by GoGas are used by canteens, offices, colleges, schools, hospitals, restaurants, and hotels.
- Supergas: The company is known to provide LPG cylinders on time. Supergas has a huge network in India and provides quality cylinders.
- Indane: The company is one of the biggest packed-LPG brands in India. Indian Oil provides cylinders for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes. Indane cylinders are available across most cities in the country.
- Bharat Petroleum: Bharat Petroleum provides commercial LPG cylinders to several cities across India. The company has implemented several health, safety, security, and environmental initiatives.
Process to Apply for a Commercial LPG Connection
The procedure to apply for a commercial LPG connection at Bharat Petroleum is mentioned below:
- Visit the nearest distributor. You can visit the official website of the company to find the nearest distributor.
- Next, you must submit the application form and the relevant documents.
- Next, the security deposit must be paid.
- Once the security deposit has been paid, a Subscription Voucher (SV) and Gas Consumer Card will be issued.
The list of documents that must be submitted when you apply for a commercial LPG cylinder are mentioned below:
- Proof of identity such as driving license, Voter ID, Permanent Account Number (PAN) Card, passport, or Aadhaar Card.
- Proof of address such as LIC Policy, ration card, passport, telephone bill, electricity bill, water bill, Voter ID, lease agreement, driving license, or Aadhaar Card.
FAQs on Commercial LPG Cylinders
No, subsidy is not offered on commercial gas cylinders.
Yes, commercial LPG cylinder prices are different in every state.
The current exchange rate and the crude rates in the international markets determine the prices of commercial gas cylinders.
State-run oil marketing companies determine the prices of commercial gas cylinders.
Yes, commercial gas cylinders can be used at a restaurant.