Updated on - 22 Jun 2021
Elite Go Gas was launched in 2012 by Confidence Group, one of the largest and fastest growing LPG cylinders manufactures in India. Confidence Group is a BSE listed company and has over 25 years of experience in the LPG domain. The company is also one of the largest LPG bottling assistance providers in the country.
The Go Gas cylinders are mainly used for commercial and industrial sectors. The cylinders have an advantage in terms of weight and pricing as no government subsidies are applicable. Therefore, cheap and clean cylinders are provided. The company has 58 bottling plants, 16 cylinder manufacturing units, 196 auto LPG dispensing stations, and provide services across 22 states in India.
Process to Apply for a New Connection
The step-by-step procedure to apply for a new connection is mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Elite Go Gas (https://www.elitegogas.com/contact-us.php).
- Click on ‘Contact Us’.
- On the next page, you will need to enter basic details such as your name, email ID, and mobile number.
- Click on ‘Send Now’. A representative from Go Gas will contact you to process the request.
Apart from the application form, certain mandatory documents must be submitted when applying for a new Gas connection. The list of mandatory documents that must be submitted are mentioned below:
1. Identity Proof: Any of the below-mentioned documents can be submitted as proof of identity:
- Aadhaar Number
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) Card
- Any State or Central Government issued ID Card
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
- Voter ID
- Driving License
2. Address Proof: Any of the below-mentioned documents can be submitted as proof of address:
- Aadhaar Card
- Lease Agreement
- Latest Telephone, Electricity, or Water Bill
- Self-declaration that has been attested by a Gazetted officer
- Flat allotment letter
- LIC Policy
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Ration Card
- House Registration document
- Bank statement
Commercial and Industrial Usage of Go Gas
The various industries that Go Gas cylinders are used in are mentioned below:
1. Commercial Usage:
- Tea kiosks
- Office canteens
2. Industrial Usage
- Textile industry
- Heavy load industries
- Building and Cement
- Railway track construction
- Food processing
- Mining industry
- Automobile industry
- Glass and Ceramics
- Metal industry
- Paper and Printing industry
- Agriculture and Farming Leather industry
Benefits of Go Gas Cylinders
Some of the main benefits of Go Gas cylinders are mentioned below:
- Explosion Proof: 100% safety is provided from explosions due to the heavy-duty polyethylene (with resin) and chemicals present in the composite layer. Due to the presence of the composite material, cylinders do not expand.
- Elegant Design: The outer casing present on the cylinders allows for rough handling and provides convenience as well. The cylinders also come with a regulator fitting and are easy to lift.
- Translucent Visibility: The level of the liquid-gas can be checked due to the translucent body of the cylinders. This helps in preventing sudden exhaustion of gas and provides value for money.
- Light Weight: The cylinders are easy to move since they are half the weight of metal cylinders. The light weight also helps in avoiding any scratches on smooth floors.
Features of Go Gas Cylinders
The main features of Go Gas cylinders are mentioned below:
- Easy Regulator Fitting: The cylinders are very convenient as they are energy efficient and come with easy fitting. The safety measures that are provided are also one of its main advantages.
- Liquid Gas Visibility: The LPG level can be checked easily as the cylinders come with a translucent body. This ensures that there is no sudden exhaustion of gas.
- Light Weight: Due to its lightweight and structural design, the cylinders are user-friendly. Go Gas cylinders are about half the weight of regular metal cylinders.
- Easy to Lift: The cylinders come with handle rings that are specially designed. A firm grip is also provided by these handle rings as well.
- Blast Proof Material: The cylinder comes with a material that provides 100% explosion-proof. Even when engulfed in fire, safety is provided.
- Non-Corrosive Body: Unlike metal cylinders, Go Gas cylinders do not rust or corrode. Therefore, the chances of leaving marks and stains on the cylinder are significantly less.
Quality Tests of Go Gas Cylinders
Some of the stringent tests that have been passed by Go Gas cylinders are mentioned below:
- Hydraulic proof pressure test
- Cylinder burst test
- Vacuum test
- High temperature creep test
- Drop test
- Fire resistance test
- Torque test (cylinder neck boss)
- Pneumatic cycle test
- Hydraulic volumetric expansion test
- Ambient cycle test
- Environmental cycle tests
- Flow test
- High velocity impact test (Gunfire)
- Permeability test
- Leak test
Sizes of Go Gas Cylinders
The four different sizes that Go Gas cylinders are available in are mentioned below:
- 2 kg
- 5 kg
- 10 kg
- 20 kg