Headquartered in Aluva, Kerala, Federal Bank Limited was incorporated as the Travancore Federal Bank Limited in 1931. However, this bank got its identity as a nationwide financial institution in 1945. This private sector bank was renamed as The Federal Bank Limited on 2 December 1949. Currently, there are 1687 ATMs and 1252 branches of this bank spread across the country with 86,31,778 satisfied customers.
VISA Gold Debit Card offers special features and services that are superior to other debit cards in the segment. This card is meant exclusively for privileged Federal Bank account holders only. High transaction limits, insurance, and impeccable global customer assistance service are the perks of this special debit card offered by Federal Bank. In short, all the best features that you can think of a debit card are exclusively put together into this card.
Features and Benefits for Federal Bank VISA Gold Debit Card
- This card comes with plenty of superior features and services
- Enjoy high daily cash withdrawal limit of Rs.1,00,000
- Daily shopping limit of Rs.1,00,000 for your convenience
- Thus, the total limit comes up to Rs.2,00,000
- For Federal Bank safety is the highest priority which is why the bank has introduced PIN- based authentication at Point of Sales (PoS) outlets
- The Federal Bank VISA Gold Debit Card at millions of locations across the world
- It can be used in 1.9 million ATMs in the Visa Global ATM Network
- Special Reward points for all your card spending at POS and E-Commerce
- This card comes furnished with insurance against burglary and fire
- No matter where you are in the world, you can avail the service of the 24 x 7 Global Customer Assistance Service
Eligibility Criteria for VISA Gold Debit Card
Since the Federal Bank VISA Gold debit card comes with a number of exclusive features and benefits, it is offered only to the privileged account holders of Federal Bank.
Applying for VISA Gold Debit card
To apply for VISA Gold Debit card the account holders have to follow the given steps:
- Visit the official website of Federal Bank
- Go to the ‘Forms & Stationery’ page
- Find the application for the debit card, download it and fill it up with all your details
- The duly filled application form must be submitted at any of the Federal Bank branches
- Once processed you will receive the debit card and the PIN number
Note: In case you want to replace your existing Debit/ATM card with the new cards you have to get in touch with your branch.
VISA Gold Debit Card FAQs
1. Will I be charged an annual fee for this debit card?
Yes, you will be charged an annual fee per VISA Gold Debit Card. You will be charged Rs.200 per year per Debit Card. However, the annual maintenance charges (AMC) will be exempted if your annual spend is more than Rs.50,000 through ECOM or POS.
2. What’s the maximum amount I can withdraw from my VISA Gold Debit Card every day?
You can withdraw up to Rs.1,00,000 using the Federal Bank VISA Gold debit card.
3. What are the applicable charges on the usage of the Visa Gold Debit card at ATMs other than Federal Bank ATMs?
Rs.20 per Transaction for SB and CA will be applicable for all financial transactions.
4. Do I have to pay any amount for generating duplicate pin for this card?
Yes, you have to pay Rs.50 every time you request for generating a duplicate pin for your VISA Gold card.
5. Is there any other special perk of the VISA Gold Debit Card?
Yes, you are eligible to get Reward Points for all your spending on the VISA Gold debit card at Point of Sales and E-Commerce through the ‘Utsav Rewards loyalty program’.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.