Updated on - 19 Jun 2021
SITI Energy, now called Torrent Gas Moradabad, has received authorization from the Petroleum & Natural Gas Regulatory Board for establishing a gas distribution network in Moradabad, a city in Uttar Pradesh. The company will be responsible for supplying Piped Natural Gas (PNG) to industries, residential consumers, and commercial establishments in the allocated geographical area. To offer easy access to consumers, Torrent Gas will also set up CNG stations at highways, arterial roads, and strategic locations.
How to Apply for a PNG Connection from Torrent Gas
If you are residing in the Moradabad region and wish to get a PNG connection from Torrent Gas, you can follow the below-given steps:
- Visit the official website of Torrent Gas at - http://moradabad.torrentgas.com/mainhome
- Under the ‘Customer Zone’ section, click on the tab ‘Apply for PNG Connection’
- Fill in the requested details such as your name, gender, date of birth, etc., and click on ‘Next’.
- Follow the given instructions.
- Once you fill in the requested details and complete the instructions given, the representatives of the company will get in touch with you for the further process.
- You can also apply for a PNG Connection by visiting the office of Torrent Gas at Moradabad.
After applying for the PNG connection from Torrent Gas, you can track the status of your application by visiting the link – http://moradabad.torrentgas.com/tgml/portal/connection_status and entering the ERN Number or mobile number.
Documents Required to Get New PNG Connection from Torrent Gas
You will need to submit the below-given documents, along with the application form, to get a new PNG gas connection from Torrent Gas:
Identity Proof (any one of the following documents):
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Ration Card
Address or Ownership Proof (any one of the following documents):
- Ration Card
- Rental Agreement
- Latest Water Bill
- Society Certificate
- Latest BSNL Telephone Bill
How to Pay the Bill for your Torrent Gas Connection
You can pay the bill for your Torrent Gas connection online on its official website. You just need to click on the ‘Instant Bill Pay’ or the ‘Pay Bill Using Bharat Billpay’ tab and follow the instructions given to make the bill payment.
Customer Care Numbers of Torrent Gas
In case of any queries or complaints regarding your Torrent Gas connection, you can call their customer care numbers at 1800-123-567890 or +91-7830707087. Alternatively, you can send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.