In order to make it easier for individuals to gain access to LPG subsidy, the Government of India has made it mandatory for banks to link their customer’s personal accounts to their HP Gas LPG connection. There are two ways through which customers can have the gas connection linked to their personal bank account – offline mode, online mode, IVRS method and SMS method.
Link Aadhaar Card to HP Gas Online
To link your Aadhaar Card to your HP Gas connection through the online mode, all you need is an internet connection.
- The first step is to visit the official online linking page I.e https://rasf.uidai.gov.in/seeding/User/ResidentSelfSeedingpds.aspx
- Enter the requested information, such as your address location, the benefit type (LPG), the distributor name, your consumer ID, your mobile number and email address, and your Aadhaar number.
- Once you have entered the aforementioned information correctly, just hit ‘Submit’ and you will shortly receive a One Time Password on your email address and mobile number.
- Once you enter this OTP, just click on the ‘Submit’ option and your Aadhaar Card will be linked with your HP Gas LPG connection and you will receive a notification via SMS and email.
HP Gas Aadhar Card Link Via IVRS Mode
To link your Aadhaar Car to your HP Gas connection through the IVRS method,
- First step is to visit www.bankbazaar.com/gas-booking/hp-gas-booking.html page. where you will find the IVRS number for each state in the country.
- All you have to do is to dial the IVRS for the state in which you reside and carefully follow the instructions provided to complete the process.
HP Gas Aadhar Card Link via SMS Service
If you are looking to link your Aadhaar Card to your HP Gas connection using the SMS option, follow below steps:
- First ensure that your mobile number is registered with HP Gas.
- You can do so by simply typing ‘REG < distributor telephone number with std code without zero > < consumer number >.
- This text must be sent to the number that corresponds to your particular state on www.bankbazaar.com/gas-booking/hp-gas-booking.html .
- Once you send the text, your number will be registered with HP Gas.
- After having your number registered with HP Gas, you will have to send another SMS to the same number to commence the linking process.
- A new SMS will have to be composed for this purpose.
- The SMS must contain the following text: ‘UID < aadhaar number >’. Once you have sent the text, your request for linking will be successfully submitted and you will receive a confirmation regarding the same.
Aadhaar Card Linking to HP Gas Connection via the Offline Mode
Steps to follow to link your Aadhaar Card to HP Gas connection via the offline mode:
- First, you will have to keep your LPG Blue Book and your Aadhaar Card ready as you will have to provide information such as your Aadhaar number, LPG ID, etc.
- The first step in the process is to download the linking form from www.linkaadharcard.in and take a print out of the same.
- Then fill in the form with all the details correctly and cross verify to check for mistakes and inaccuracies.
- Once your form is ready for submission, visit your local HP LPG Gas distributor’s office and furnish the form and make sure to collect an acknowledgment slip from the official in charge.
The authorities will then take some time to cross check the information you have provided after which your Aadhaar Card will be linked with your HP Gas connection and you will receive a notification regarding the same via SMS or email.