Yes Bank has launched a new debit card that can be used at any ATM or store around the world. The new debit card comes with a number of new features that are listed below:
- Worldwide access: The new debit card provides universal usage around the globe. YES First World Debit Card holders are granted access to over 1.25 million ATMs and 25 million merchants around the world.
- Perks at airports: Start you travel on a high note by enjoying access provided by YES First World Debit Cards at airport lounges.
- Enjoy exclusive offers: ATM withdrawal limit of Rs.1 lakh every day, monthly golf lessons, and insurance benefits are just a few of the many offers that are provided to YES First World Debit Card holders.
Advantages of picking up a YES First World Debit card:
- Enjoy a daily withdrawal limit of Rs.1 lakh at any ATM around the world.
- Take advantage of the daily purchase limit of Rs.1 lakh at any Point of Sale (POS) terminals.
- Save close to 2.5% on purchases made for fuel at any petrol bunk by taking advantage of the fuel surcharge waiver provided by Yes Bank’s World Debit Card.
- Enjoy access to over 25 million merchants and 1.25 million ATMs around the world.
- Online transactions for travel, utility payments, etc. are enabled on this debit card.
- Unlimited free access to 1,00,000 ATMs and more than 8 lakh POS terminals in India.
- Waiver of Green Fee is provided at certain golf courses in India which can be availed by the card holder.
- One complimentary golf lesson is provided every month.
- Transaction alerts after using your debit card is provided for free.
- International transactions are debited in Indian currency into your account.
- Get access to airport lounges around the world.
The bank also provides cover to a card holder by providing the following:
- Insurance to a tune of Rs.15 lakhs is provided in the case of an accident.
- Insurance to a tune of Rs.25,000 is provided as Purchase Protection Insurance.
- Insurance to a tune of Rs.1 lakh is provided in case your card is misplaced.
- Insurance to a tune of Rs.25 lakhs is provided in case you meet an untimely death in an air accident.
- Avail exciting rewards using your YES First World Debit Card. Get a number of exciting discounts and offers from a number of outlets for food, clothing, and travel and get discounts on your hospital bills also.
- Earn complimentary reward points for making simple transactions using your YES First World Debit Card. Redeem these points for various services and rewards like recharging you DTH and mobile phones, book hotel rooms, air tickets, bus tickets, etc.
Charges on YES First World Debit Card:
|Cash Withdrawal Fee||Nil|
|Charges for PIN regeneration||Nil|
|Charges for lost/stolen card||Nil|
|Charges for converting currency||3%|
YES First World Debit Card FAQs:
How do I apply for a YES First World Debit Card?
All you have to do is log into the official site of Yes Bank and follow the simple steps mentioned there.
Can I deposit money directly into the debit card account?
Yes. The money will be directly transferred into the debit card account in rupees.
- Are there any cross currency charges?
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.