For high-flying corporates and jetsetters who demand nothing but the best, Yes Bank presents a unique offering. The Yes Bank First Business World Debit Card combines the best of convenience and privileges on a single card to provide you with a business banking experience like you have never experienced before. Loaded with features and benefits such as worldwide acceptance at over 1.25 million ATMs and 25 million merchants, exclusive access to the finest golf courses and airport lounge, high purchase and cash withdrawal limits, fuel surcharge waiver, timely transaction alerts and enhanced insurance cover. Make the world your oyster and experience the convenience of cashless transactions like never before with the Yes Bank First Business World Debit Card.
Features / Benefits - Yes Bank First Business World Debit Card
- Enhanced Transaction Limits - Enjoy the convenience of no restrictions with your Yes Bank First Business World Debit Card which offers enhanced transactions limits not only for ATM cash withdrawals but also for purchases made at point of sale terminals at merchant establishments. This debit card offers a daily ATM cash withdrawal limit and a POS purchase limit of Rs 2 lakh respectively.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver - Fuel surcharges can add up to a lot over time. But, with your Yes Bank First Business World Debit Card, you get to save on fuel surcharges every time you make a fuel purchase. This card offers a waiver of the 2.5% fuel surcharge on fuel purchases that you make at any petrol station across India.
- Accepted Worldwide at ATMs and Merchant Establishments - Having a separate debit card when you travel internationally can be quite a hassle, especially when it comes to payments and currency conversions. However, the first business World Debit Card is built to truly cater to the needs of the international traveler. You can easily use this debit card to withdraw cash at over 1.2 million ATMs and make purchases at over 25 million merchant establishments located worldwide.
- Quick Access To Cash - Enjoy quick access to cash and the convenience of making cashless transactions with the Yes Bank First Business World Debit Card. You can use this card at any of the 100,000+ ATMs located across India, along with making purchases by swiping your card at over 8 lakh point of sale merchant terminals across India.
- Make Secure & Quick Online Transactions - Cashless convenience is redefined with the First Business World Debit Card which allows you to not only make purchases at merchant establishments offline but also at retail stores online. Additionally, you can also use this debit card to easily make payments for a number of lifestyle expenses such as travel bookings, grocery shopping, clothing, wellness/health services, entertainment expenses, utility bills and much more.
- Airport Lounge Access - As a First Business World Debit Card holder, you are entitled to travel in comfort and style. All First Business World MasterCard holders are automatically eligible to avail the exclusive lounge access at some of the best airports located across India during their travels.
- Timely Transaction Alerts - Keeping track of your account related activity is easier than ever before. Debit card holder will receive timely SMs alerts or email alerts on their registered mobile number or email id for all transactions that are done via the debit card.
- Waiver of Green Fee at Golf Courses - As a First Business World, you are entitled to the finest and the best. As a part of the benefits offered under this card, cardholders will also get to enjoy a waiver on the green fee at some of the finest golf courses located across India.
- Enhanced Card Security - To ensure the security of your transactions and purchases made with this card, Yes Bank offers a number of insurance covers along with this card. These cover include Purchase Protection Insurance cover worth Rs. 25,000, Personal Accident Insurance cover worth Rs. 15,00,000, Air Accident Death Insurance up to Rs. 25,00,000 and Lost Card Liability Protection worth Rs. 100,000.
Eligibility - Yes Bank First Business World Debit Card
Only Yes First Business customers are eligible to apply for the First Business World Debit Card. Please contact your nearest Yes Bank branch for information and documentation that you need to provide in order to apply for this debit card.
Rewards - Yes Bank First Business World Debit Card
As a Business First World Debit Card holder, you are privy to some of the most exclusive offers and discounts specially offered to Business First World Debit Card holders. Enjoy exciting discounts across various lifestyle categories such as clothing, dining, travel, wellness and more at leading online and offline stores such as Myntra, Jabong, Longchamp, Victorinox, Tresmode, Snapdeal, Samsung, Ola, Zomato, Promod, Cleartrip and more. Additionally, card holders are also eligible to earn reward points for transactions that they carry out with their Debit Card. The reward points can then be redeemed against a wide range of attractive products and services.
Fees & Charges - Yes Bank First Business World Debit Card
Yes Bank customers who wish to apply for the First Business World Debit Card can do so easily by visiting any Yes Bank branch or by contacting their relationship manager. The fees and charges associated with this debit card are as follows.
|Annual Fee||This is a Lifetime Free Debit Card|
|Cash Withdrawal (international)||Free of Charge (condition apply)|
|Balance enquiry (international)||Free (conditions apply)|
|PIN Re-generation||Free of charge|
|ATM Transaction Declined (insufficient funds)||Free of charge|
|Replacement of lost/stolen card||Free of charge|
|Cross currency mark-up fee||3%|
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.