Yes Bank presents the Platinum Debit Card, designed specially to provide some of the best benefits and features to you. This Yes Bank Debit Card comes with enhanced transaction limits for POS purchases and ATM cash withdrawals, access to the finest airport lounges, fuel surcharge waiver, ease of cashless transactions online, insurance for card-related transactions and much more to bring to your fingertips some of the best cashless conveniences that are on offer.
Benefits of YES Bank EMV Platinum Debit Card
- Enhanced Transaction Limits - With your Yes Bank EMV Platinum Debit Card, you get to enjoy enhanced purchase and at cash withdrawal limits each day. The daily purchase limit and ATM cash withdrawal limit allowed on this card is Rs. 1 lakh.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver - Enjoy a waiver on all your fuel purchases that you make with this card. At any refueling station across India, you get an instant surcharge waiver of up to 2.5% on fuel purchase.
- Widely Accepted - Built for a truly international experience, the EMV Platinum Debit card is widely accepted worldwide at over 1.2 million ATMs and more than 25 million merchant establishments.
- Quick Access To Cash - The EMV Platinum Debit Card not only allows you quick access to cash a over 100,000 ATMs located across India but also provides you with the ease of making cashless purchases at over 8 lakh Point Of Sale terminals across India.
- Ease of Online Transactions - With your Platinum Debit Card, not only can you make purchases offline but also online purchases such as travel bookings, grocery payments, utility bill payments (electricity, Wi-Fi, mobile bills, water bills, etc.).
- Airport Lounge Access - EMV Platinum MasterCard holders can now travel in comfort and style as they will be eligible to access some of the finest airport lounges located across India during their travels.
- Timely Transaction Alerts - Yes Bank makes it easy for you to keep track of your card related transactions by sending you timely SMS or email alerts to your registered mobile number / email id for all transactions that you carry out with your EMV Platinum Debit Card.
- All transactions, national and international will be debited directly from your linked bank account in INR, for easy tracking.
- Enhanced Card Security - To ensure that all transactions done on your card are completely secure, this card offers Personal Accident Insurance worth Rs. 15,00,000, Purchase Protection Insurance cover worth Rs. 25,000, Lost Card Liability Protection worth Rs. 100,000 and Air Accident Death Insurance up to Rs. 25,00,000.
Rewards Offered With YES Bank EMV Platinum Debit Card
For all their EMV Platinum debit card customers, Yes Bank has introduced a range of exciting offers and deals on various categories. Additionally, card holders are also eligible to earn reward points for transactions that they carry out with their Debit Card. The reward points can then be redeemed against a wide range of attractive products and services.
Fees & Charges Associated With YES Bank EMV Platinum Debit Card
Yes Bank customers who wish to opt for the EMV debit card can do so easily by visiting any Yes Bank
branch or by contacting their relationship manager. The fees and charges associated with this debit card
are as follows.
|Annual Fee||Rs 399|
|Cash Withdrawal (international)||Free of Charge (condition apply)|
|Balance enquiry (International)||Free|
|PIN Re-generation||Rs. 50|
|ATM Transaction Declined (insufficient funds)||Rs 25|
|Replacement of lost/stolen card||Rs 149|
|Cross currency mark-up fee||3%|
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.