Overview of State Bank of India Mumbai Metro Combo Card
If you’re a commuter by the Mumbai Metro and are tired of waiting in long queues to buy tokens for the service, then the State Bank Mumbai Metro Combo Card is tailor made for you. Make queues for metro tickets a thing of the past with this debit card, which also acts as an access card and payment card at metro stations in Mumbai. You can also use it to make purchases at merchants in India and across the world, making it a handy and necessary card for all frequent Metro travellers. Enjoy the numerous benefits that come with this debit card cum access card and make your travel experience a smooth and hassle-free one.
Benefits and Features of SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Card
- No need to stand in queues to buy metro tokens at Mumbai metro stations. Just tap your card at the gate and carry on with your journey. Also avail of exciting offers by Mumbai Metro.
- Enjoy a daily cash withdrawal limit of Rs. 40, 000 a day and a Point of Sales (POS) limit of Rs. 75, 000 a day.
- Get freedom from queues for paying your bills by making your payments online. Book tickets for travel, movies and other entertainment activities through a few clicks wherever you are by paying with your State Bank debit card.
- Make online payments without worrying about security through MasterCard’s SecureCode. Register for the service and make transactions using the provider’s secure banking network to safeguard yourself from fraud and card theft.
- Get Rs. 50 credited to your Debit card for use at Mumbai Metro stations when you apply for the card. Also enjoy low annual maintenance fees of Rs. 150 exclusive of GST per year on the card.
- Earn rewards points redeemable through the FreedomRewardz program on purchases made using your Debit card. Earn 1 reward point for every Rs. 200 spent through the card. You can earn reward points on purchases made on fuel, travel, online shopping as well as eating out. Enjoy exciting offers and deals exclusively for you from time to time.
- In addition, earn extra rewards points on your initial purchases from your State Bank Mumbai Metro Combo Card, details as given below:
- Earn a bonus of 50 Freedom Rewardz points for the first transaction made using your card within one calendar month of it being issued.
- Earn 50 more Bonus points on the second purchase you make using your card within one calendar month of the card being issued.
- Earn 100 bonus points on your third purchase made during the calendar month from when your card was issued.
- Also get a chance to double your total rewards points. Make a minimum of three purchases in one quarter using your State Bank Mumbai Metro combo card and your total points for that quarter will be doubled.
- Keep tabs on your transactions with the SMS alert service, which will notify you as soon as you use your card for a withdrawal, purchase or online transaction.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Card
You should have an existing SBI account in order to apply for the State Bank Mumbai Metro Combo Debit Card.
Applying for a Mumbai Metro Combo Card
You can apply for this card by submitting an application at your SBI home branch.
You can also apply online by sending an application request to the bank on the email id mentioned on the official website.
State Bank Mumbai Metro Combo Card FAQs
- Where can I use my State Bank Mumbai Metro Combo Card?
You can use your card at all Mumbai Metro stations to purchase tokens for travel. You can also use it at over 10 lakh merchants in India and over 30 million international merchants for purchases both online as well as in-store. You can use it to make bill payments and for ATM withdrawals as well.
- Is there a limit on the amount I can spend per day?
Yes, there is. You can use your card to make purchases up to Rs. 40, 000 a day and for Point of Sale transactions amounting to Rs. 75, 000 a day.
- What can I do if my card is stolen or misplaced?
In case you lose your card or it is stolen, immediately report the same to the bank’s customer care. The bank will block your card and you can apply for a new card through your home branch.
- What are the charges for the State Bank Mumbai Metro Combo Card?
The charges for the card are mentioned below-
Issuance fee: Rs. 100. You will also receive a credit of Rs. 50, redeemable on Mumbai Metro tokens.
Annual fee: Rs. 150, payable from the second year onwards.
Replacement fee: Rs. 204 ( in case of theft, lost card etc).
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.