Experience convenience like never before with the Kotak Business Class Gold debit card and transform the way you transact. This debit card has been curated to offer you not only the most exclusive offers, deals and discounts but also to provide you unparalleled convenience of making quick and hassle free payments. Widely accepted worldwide, Kotak Business Class Gold comes with a host of handpicked features like complimentary insurance covers, high transaction limits, fuel surcharge waiver and many more such.
Features & Benefits : Kotak Mahindra Business Class Gold Debit Card
- Widely Accepted – The Kotak Mahindra Debit Card is widely accepted not only at national and international merchant locations for POS transactions but also at ATM worldwide in India and abroad. Carry out transactions with ease wherever you go.
- Magnetic Strip & Chip Based Card for Enhanced Security – The Business Class Gold is available not only in a Chip based but also a Magnetic Strip based variant. This allows you to have flexibility and also enhanced security in making payments at online at e-commerce websites and merchant establishments.
- Daily High Transaction Limits – Enjoy high transactions limits on your debit card like never before. The different variants of the Business Class Gold Debit Card have varying transaction limits as follows:
|Transaction||Kotak Edge||Kotak Pro||Kotak Elite|
|Purchase Limit||Rs 1,75,000||Rs 1,75,000||Rs 1,75,000|
|ATM Withdrawal||Rs 50,000||Rs 50,000||Rs 50,000|
- Complimentary Insurance Cover – Stay protected wherever you go as the business Class Gold debit card provides you with a variety of complimentary insurance covers. With this card, you are entitled to Purchase Protection Limit and Lost Baggage Insurance cover, each up to the amount of Rs 1,00,000. You also get Lost Card Liability cover worth Rs 1,75,000 and Air Accident Insurance cover worth up to Rs 20,00,000.
- Avail Exciting Offers & Discounts – As a Business Class Gold Debit Card holder, you are privy to a world of offers, discounts, deals and much more on a spectrum of categories like dining, apparel, lifestyle, travel, wellness, health, fitness and much more. Avail offers from top brands and retailers like Kenneth Cole, Pepperfry, ZoomCar, Freecharge, GoIbibo, Urban Ladder, INOX Cinemas, Cleartrip, Kaya Skin Clinic, National Geographic Magazine and many more.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver – With the rising price of fuel, it has become a major expense in an individual’s budget. With the Business Class Gold debit card, you get waiver on your fuel surcharge, currently levied at the rate of 2.5%. Over time, it can help you make considerable savings on fuel expenses.
- Global Customer Assistance Service (GCAS) - The Business Class Gold is a Visa debit card which also allows you the exclusive access to avail the 24 hours Visa Global Customer Assistance Service, any time the need arises. The customer assistance service can be contacted any time if you wish to report the loss or theft of your Visa debit card, need an emergency debit card replacement or want to make any other miscellaneous car related queries.
Eligibility for Kotak Mahindra Business Class Gold Debit Card
The Business Class Gold is a premier debit card which is available to only select Kotak Mahindra customers. Currently this card is available only to Resident customers holding Current Accounts with Kotak Mahindra or Non-resident customers who hold NRE Current Accounts with Kotak Mahindra.
Fees & Charges : Business Class Gold Debit Card - Kotak Mahindra
|Primary Card Issuance Fee||Rs 250|
|Primary Card Annual Fee||Rs 750 / per annum|
|Add-on Card Annual Fee||Rs 750 / per annum|
|Lost Card Replacement||Rs 200|
|Visa Global Assist Service||USD 5|
|Visa Global Assist for Lost Card||USD 35|
|ATM Transaction at Kotak ATMs||Free of Charge (balance enquiry & cash withdrawal)|
|Non-bank ATM Transactions (domestic)||Free of charge|
|Cash Withdrawal at international ATM||Rs 150|
|Balance Enquiry at international ATM||Rs 25|
|ATM Transaction Declined (non Kotak ATM)||Rs 25 / per transaction|
Business Class Gold Debit Card FAQ
Can I use my Business Class Gold debit card for making purchases overseas?
Yes, since the Business Class Gold is a Chip based debit card, it is enabled for international use by default.
Can I change the daily withdrawal and purchase limits on my Business Class Gold Debit Card?
Yes, you can easily change the transactions limits on your debit by calling the customer care center.
Is there any surcharge fee applicable if I purchase fuel or make an IRCTC transaction with my Business Class Gold debit card?
Yes, a transaction charge at the rate of Rs 10 or 2.5% will be levied on the purchase of fuel. For IRCTC bookings, a Payment Gateway charge at the rate of 1.8% will be levied.
What is meant by Lost Card Liability Cover?
Lost Card Liability cover basically protects you in case your card is lost and subsequently misused or used for fraudulent transactions. The insurance cover will protect you from any liability , up to a certain amount, which may arise from the fraudulent use of your card.
What must I do if I lose my debit card while travelling overseas?
You must immediately report the loss at the toll free number to block your card to prevent any misuse. You may also do so by calling the Visa Global customer Assistance Service for the same.
When will the fuel surcharge waiver reflect in my Kotak bank account?
For all debit cards which are eligible to receive a fuel surcharge waiver, the same will be reversed from your bank account by the 12th of the following month.
Is there any cross-currency mark-up charged on this debit card?
Yes, a cross currency mark-up at the rate of 3.5% is chargeable on all foreign currency transactions carried out on this debit card.