Did you know that you could buy your smartphone on EMI using your ICICI debit card? Most people think they need a credit card if they have to buy a smartphone or other electronic item on EMI. Due to which, they either apply for a credit card or postpone their purchase till they save sufficient money to make the purchase.
The good news is that you can buy your desired mobile phone on EMI even without a credit card. If you have an ICICI debit card and have a fixed or recurring deposit with the bank, you can convert your high value money transactions into easily repayable EMIs.
Features and Advantages:
- Limited paperwork and zero processing fee.
- Flexible tenure options from 6 months to 24 months.
- Lower interest rate of 13% up to a loan tenure of 1 year (on reduction basis), and 15% for the loan tenure of more a year.
- Transactions of Rs.10,000 and above can be converted into easy EMIs through participating stores.
- ICICI has tied-up with 2000 Apple stores in India to extend EMI facility to iPhone buyers.
- The EMI facility can also be availed on 9,000 Samsung stores in India for a variety of products. Other partners include Hero Motors, Lenovo, Suzuki Motors, Vespa Motors, Haier, Nikon, Sharp, and TVS motors amongst others.
How to Avail the Facility:
- To get information on your nearest partner store, check the ICICI website or SMS EMI
to 56886. Visit the store and shop the product you want.
- Make the payment using your ICICI Bank Debit Card at the specified billing kiosk at the store.
- Select the EMI tenure.
- The conversion of your purchase takes place post successful evaluation of all the prerequisites.
- Post validation, the amount paid by you through your debit card will be returned to you within 2 working days from the date of the transaction.
- The first EMI will be deducted 1 month after the approval.
- You may check the transaction history in your statement.
Point To Be Noted:
- The EMI facility can be availed by ICICI Bank account holders having recurring or fixed deposits with the bank.
Getting your smartphone purchase converted into EMI is easy with the ICICI debit card. If you have one, you may visit your nearest mobile store now and grab your favourite phone.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.