In 1945, Federal Bank was founded as a private sector bank in Kochi, Kerala by Kulangara Paulo Hormis. The bank’s 1252 branches are spread in 25 states in India. The revenue of the bank is over Rs.9,759.20 crore. The current CEO of the bank is Shyam Srinivasan.
Overview of Federal Bank Rupay Platinum International EMV Debit Card
Among the many Debit Cards that the bank offers is the Rupay Platinum International EMV Debit Card which is tailor-made for international use. These NR branded cards are EMV Chip protected for the highest level of protection of your funds. The HDFC debit cards are also loaded with features and benefits including PIN-based authentication required at Point of Sale terminals. Further, these cards are known for their unique designs.
Features and Benefits of Federal Bank Rupay Platinum International EMV Debit Card
- The RuPay Platinum International debit card gives the cardholder a 5% cashback on utility bill payments every month.
- The card comes with a daily shopping limit of Rs.1 lakh.
- Cardholders can enjoy a daily cash withdrawal limit of Rs.1 lakh.
- Cardholders are required to provide authentication with a PIN and signature for Point of Sale transactions.
- The RuPay Platinum International debit card gives cardholders access to domestic and international airport lounges every quarter.
- The card also comes with personal insurance of Rs.2 lakh.
Applying for Federal Bank Rupay Platinum International EMV Debit Card
To apply for a Rupay Platinum International EMV Debit Card, visit the official website of Federal Bank. At the bottom of the homepage, you will find the Forms & Stationery page tab. Clicking on it will let you download the application for debit cards. You must fill in the application form with your information and submit the duly filled application form at a Federal Bank branch. Once processed, you will receive the PIN number and debit card.
Rupay Platinum International EMV Debit Card FAQs
- Is there any annual charge on this card?
- Is there a renewal charge for the card?
- If I lose the debit card how much will be charged for replacement of the card?
- What is the charge for Add-on / Duplicate Card?
No, this card does not have an annual charge.
No, you will not be charged for renewal upon expiry of the card.
These are the charges for replacement of your card:
|Replacement (customer fault)||Platinum Card||Rs. 500|
|Chip card(Except Platinum)||Rs. 200|
|Normal Card||Rs. 50|
For a Normal Card, the charge for Add-on / Duplicate Card is Rs. 50. For a Chip Card, the charge for Add-on / Duplicate Card is Rs. 200. For a RuPay Platinum card, the Add-on/Duplicate card is Rs.300.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.