Updated on - 22 Jun 2021
Maharashtra Natural Gas Limited (MNGL) is authorized to distribute city gas in specific districts across Maharashtra since it was incorporated in 2006. It currently encompasses the areas of Pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Chakan, Talegaon, and Hinjewadi and is expanding to cover other areas as well. It supplies Piped Natural Gas (PNG) to the domestic, industrial, and commercial sectors. For the transport sectors, it supplies Compressed Natural Gas (CNG).
How to Register Online for New Gas Connection
To register online for a new Gas connection, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of MNGL
- On the top navigation panel, click on ‘‘MGNL Business’’
- In the dropdown menu, click on ‘‘PNG Domestic’’
- From the menu, select ‘'Service Request’'
- On the left-hand side, click on the box for ‘'New Connection’' on the button ‘'Apply’'
- On the next page, fill in the required details, such as pin code, residential information, personal information, and payment mode in order to complete the registration process.
How to Login
In order to log into your MNGL account to pay your bill, all you have to do is:
- Visit the website of MNGL.
- Click on the “Pay Bill’' button on the top left navigation pane.
- On the next page, enter your BP number in the field given.
- Click on ‘'Go’'.
To view the payment history, follow the steps given above but enter your BP number, email address, and mobile number and click on ‘'View History’'.
Price of MNGL gas
The price of MNGL gas with effect from 5 October 2019 are as follows (inclusive of all taxes):
- Pimpri-Chinchwad municipal corporation area, Chakan, and Hinjewadi: Rs.55.50 per kg
- Pune municipal corporation area, Fursungi, Ambegaon, and Pisoli: Rs.55.50 per kg
Customers can submit any feedback or complaints through the following ways:
- Send an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any information, an email can be sent to email@example.com
- The registered office can also be contacted at the phone number: 020-25611000
- You can also write to the registered office at the address given below:
- You can also write to:
- You can also walk into the following centers to register your complaint or submit a feedback:
A-Block, Plot No.27, Narveer Tanajiwadi,
P.M.P.M.L. Bus Depot Commercial Building., 1st Floor,
Shivaji Nagar, Pune-411005,
Sr No-28/2, Ground Floor,
Office No-1, Zenith Plaza,
K.M.Gandhi Path, Near Cloudline Hospital,
Shivaji Nagar, Pune-411005
Maharashtra Natural Gas Limited,
1st Floor, Metropolitan Commercial Complex,
Above State Bank of India, Near Darshan Hall,
PCMC Link Road,
Sr No-28/2, Ground Floor, Office No-1,
Zenith Plaza, K.M.Gandhi Path,
Near Cloudline Hospital,
Shivaji Nagar, Pune-411005
Shop No-206, Lunkad Sky Max Mall,
Datta Mandir Chowk,
Viman Nagar, Pune-411014
Customer care numbers
You can contact MNGL customer care through the toll-free number 1800 266 2696. The emergency number (tolled) is 9011676767.