To register an HP Gas Complaint Online, the customer can do so by visiting the website. On the website, the customer can fill the complaint form according to the type of concern he or she has. After the complaint is submitted, it can be monitored on the website by the consumer.
How to Register HP Gas Complaint Online
Individuals who wish to register a complaint can do so by following a simple procedure, as highlighted below:
- Log onto HP’s portal dedicated to HP Gas complaint.
- Navigate to the section which says “Give Feedback”.
- The consumer will need to provide certain basic information to ensure that the company takes necessary steps to resolve any problem. He or she also needs to provide the consumer number, the district and state he or she resides in, and the distributor details. In case the customer does not have this information, he or she can enter the LPG ID.
- Next, the customer has to provide the personal details, including name, email address, and phone number.
- Choose the type of complaint you wish to register. It can be chosen from the options available.
- Elaborate the complaint after the type is chosen. This could include all other details related to a particular issue.
- Next, the customer has to click on the “Confirm” tab after checking the information entered previously.
- The company will receive the complaint and take necessary steps to resolve the same.
HP Gas Complaint Phone Number
- The toll free helpline number to register a complaint regarding HP Gas is 1800-2333-555.
- The 24-hour helpline number specifically dedicated to HP Gas complaints is 1906.
Types of HP Gas Online Complaints
There could be a number of issues one can face, which is why the online portal permits one to register a host of complaints. The different categories under which one can file an online complaint include:
- Problems related to accessing the online portal
- Complaints regarding delays in receiving LPG cylinders
- Complaints highlighting delays/refusal to book LPG cylinders
- Issues pertaining to delivery boys demanding extra money
- Issues pertaining to RC/NC/DBC
- Delivery boys behaving in a rude/uncouth manner
- Issues related to not receiving cylinders booked via IVRS
- Distributor charging extra to deliver cylinders
- Distributor charging extra to refill cylinder
- Distributor refusing to deliver the cylinder to the address mentioned
- Agency providing cylinders which are underweight
- Agency providing cylinders which are filled with water
- Authorized agency failing to act on previous complaints
- Agency failing to respond to complaints of gas leak
- Agency/delivery boys refusing to deliver non-subsidized cylinders
- Agency charging extra amount for new connections
- Agency failing to give rebate on deliveries made to locations apart from home
- Loss of any LPG related equipment
- Issues related to the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
Additionally, one can bring forth any issue they are facing with their HG Gas connection.
Tracking HP Gas Complaints
- In certain situations, the complaint registered by the consumer might not be resolved immediately.
- HP Gas provides the customer an opportunity to track the status of his or her complaint, ensuring that they are aware of the process.
- The customer will be provided a Service Request Number after he or she has registered the complaint, with this number required to track it.
- Track HP Gas Complaint for checking the status of the complaint registered. Then the Service Request Number and email id of the customer has to be entered.
- The portal will display the current status of the complaint on entering relevant data.
HP Gas Customer Complaint Facility
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has created a Public Grievance Redressal system under which any customer who has a grievance regarding an HP product can do so by registering a complaint against the same.
- The Public Grievance Redressal system is open to hearing complaints every Friday between 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm at all the major offices of HP.
- The Public Grievance Officers of HP are tasked with handling all the complaints under the Public Grievance Redressal system.
- The customers can also submit their complaints under the Public Grievance Redressal System Online.
Public Grievance Officer
- To locate the Public Grievance Redressal Officer for HP Gas, the customer can log on to the website http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/lpgpgr .
- Next, the customer has to fill details such as his or her district and state of residence.
- After entering the required details and clicking on submit, the customer will see the details of the distributor on the screen such as the name of the officer, his or her address, contact number and e-mail address.