HPCL is one the biggest names when it comes to energy solutions in the country, offering a range of products to meet different demands. One key reason for the company finding a place in millions of homes in the country is the attention it pays to our needs, with customer service being a part of their mission. Given the fact that it caters to such a huge portion of our population, there are bound to be instances where people face issues, which is why the company has a dedicated team which aims to provide a solution to any complaint.
Different Modes to Lodge HP Gas Complaints
Individuals who have any complaints related to HP Gas can choose to register a complaint using different modes, as indicated below:
- HP Gas Complaint Physically – This can take time and effort from the part of an aggrieved party. It would involve one going to the distributor and physically registering a complaint. The problem with this lies with the fact that the distributor might be located away from the home/office, and it could consume a good portion of the day.
- HP Gas Complaint Online – This is perhaps the simplest way to register a complaint. Individuals can log onto the official website of HP Gas and use their credentials to formally complain about any issue troubling them. The only drawback with this is that a large majority of our population does not have access to the internet.
HP Gas Complaint Phone Number
HP Gas representatives can be reached over phone, with dedicated numbers for the same. Individuals can find the complaint number for their state/city online and utilize these provisions to make a complaint from the comfort of their home.
Types of HP Gas Complaints than One Can Lodge Online
There could be a number of issues one can face, which is why the online portal permits one to register a host of complaints. The different categories under which one can file an online complaint include:
- Problems related to accessing the online portal
- Complaints regarding delays in receiving LPG cylinders
- Complaints highlighting delays/refusal to book LPG cylinders
- Issues pertaining to delivery boys demanding extra money
- Issues pertaining to RC/NC/DBC
- Delivery boys behaving in a rude/uncouth manner
- Issues related to not receiving cylinders booked via IVRS
- Distributor charging extra to deliver cylinders
- Distributor charging extra to refill cylinder
- Distributor refusing to deliver the cylinder to the address mentioned
- Agency providing cylinders which are underweight
- Agency providing cylinders which are filled with water
- Authorized agency failing to act on previous complaints
- Agency failing to respond to complaints of gas leak
- Agency/delivery boys refusing to deliver non-subsidized cylinders
- Agency charging extra amount for new connections
- Agency failing to give rebate on deliveries made to locations apart from home
- Loss of any LPG related equipment
- Issues related to the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
Additionally, one can bring forth any issue they are facing with their HG Gas connection.
Procedure to Register HP Gas Complaint Online
Individuals who wish to register a complaint about any of the aforementioned issues can do so by following a simple procedure, as highlighted below:
- Log onto HP’s portal dedicated to HP Gas. You can do so by clicking here.
- Navigate to the section which says “Give Feedback”.
- You will need to provide certain basic information to ensure that the company takes necessary steps to resolve any problem. You need to provide your consumer number, the district and state you are in, and your distributor details. In case you do not have this information, you can enter your LPG ID.
- Next, provide your personal details, including your name, email address, and phone number.
- Choose the type of complaint you wish to register. You can choose from the options available.
- Elaborate the complaint after you have chosen the type. This could include all other details related to a particular issue.
- You can now click on the “Confirm” tab after you check the information.
- The company will receive the complaint and take necessary steps to resolve the same.
Tracking Your Complaints
There could be cases where a complaint is not resolved immediately, making us anxious as to the status of such complaint. HP Gas provides you an opportunity to track the status of your complaint, ensuring that you are aware of the process. You will be provided a Service Request Number after you have registered your complaint, with this number required to track it.
You can check the status by clicking here and entering the Service Request Number and your email id. The portal will display the current status of your complain on entering relevant data.