Haryana City Gas Distribution Pvt. Ltd. is responsible for supplying natural gas to the commercial, domestic, industrial, and transport sector of the state of Haryana. Presently it distributes natural gas in Rewari, Gurgaon, and Jhajjar districts of Haryana. It also extends the supply of natural gas to the Neemrana and Bhiwadi regions in Rajasthan. The core business of Haryana City Gas which is that of natural gas distribution is divided into two segments:
- Piped Natural Gas (PNG) - PNG is used majorly for commercial, domestic, and industrial consumption. It has been credited to be an economical, pollution-free, and safer fuel.
- Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) - CNG is an alternative fuel for diesel, petrol, and LPG. It is considered as a clean and green fuel as it produces lesser undesirable gases while also reducing harmful emissions.
How to Get New Gas Connection from Haryana City Gas
If you wish to get a new piped gas connection from Haryana City Gas, you need to follow the below-given steps:
- Visit the link – https://haryanacitygas.com/select-society, select your area and society, and click on proceed.
- Fill up the registration form for the new connection.
- Click on the box ‘I agree with terms and conditions’ and then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- A representative from Haryana City Gas will get in touch with you to carry out the further process.
How to Login to the Haryana City Gas Portal
To login to the Haryana City Gas Portal, you need to follow the below-given steps:
- Visit the official website of the Haryana City Gas at - https://haryanacitygas.com/
- Under the ‘My Account’ tab, select the ‘Login’ button if you are already registered.
- If you are a new user, you can click on the ‘Register’ button to register for the gas connection.
- After you register, you can use your username and password to login to the Haryana City Gas portal.
Pricing of Haryana City Gas
|PNG Price for Domestic Customers||30.75/SCM (all inclusive)|
|Permanent Disconnection Charges||Rs.1,000|
|Temporary Disconnection Charges||Rs.1,000|
|Charges of Transfer of PNG Username||Rs.250|
|Meter Related Issue||Rs.950|
|Special Meter Reading||Rs.150 per visit|
|Charges of Reconnection after temporary disconnection||Rs.250|
|Meter replacement charges after 1 year||Actual meter cost plus Rs.250|
How to Pay Your Haryana City Gas Bill
The bill for Haryana City Gas can be paid online on its official website at http://haryanacitygas.com/. All you need to do is click the ‘Pay Bill’ button available on the homepage, enter your CRN along with the captcha provided, and click on the ‘Proceed’ button. You can then make the payment for the same using your credit/debit card or netbanking.
Customer Care Numbers
If you have any query or complaint regarding your gas connection from Haryana City Gas, you can call their customer care number at 0124-4272107 / 4373107 / 4271273 or email them at email@example.com.