Overview of Private Infinite Debit Card:
Standard Chartered PLC is the UK based parent of the Standard Chartered Bank that has established itself to be one of the India's largest international banks. In India the presence of the bank has been around since 1858 and it has 99 branches across the country today.
Standard Chartered provides a complete financial solution for all your banking needs. Everything from fixed deposits to debit cards and much more are offered under one roof. Standard Chartered
Private Infinite Debit Card is just one of the many debit cards that Standard Chartered offer. This card comes loaded with amazing features and benefits such as Zero Petrol Surcharge Waiver, Airport Lounge Access Program and much more. You can use this card to withdraw cash at over 1 million VISA ATMs around the globe and to shop at over 24 million VISA merchant establishments. Experience banking like never before with the Standard Chartered Private Infinite Debit Card.
Features and Benefits:
- Foodies will be spoilt for choice with the complimentary Dining Plus card which offers exclusive dining privileges.
- Standard Chartered Private Infinite Debit Card comes with an enhanced spending limit of Rs. 200,000 each for cash withdrawal at ATMs and for purchases.
- Standard Chartered Private Infinite Debit Card is fortified against misuse if the card is lost/stolen.
- There is no shortage of special usage promotions which offer gifts that you just cannot turn down.
- Rewards: Standard Chartered Private Infinite Debit Card offers 2% Cash Rewards when you use the card for any expense. For every Rs. 100 that you spend on merchant outlets you will receive 2 reward points. Collect the points and redeem them for cash. Remember that the points will lapse on 30th June of the following year so make sure that you use them up on time.
- Visa Blockbuster Weekend Offer: You can avail the buy 1 get 1 free offer when you use your Standard Chartered Bank Private Infinite Debit Card.to purchase movie tickets on the weekends. You must book a minimum of two tickets to avail this offer. Also the tickets must be booked through www.bookmyshow.com. 30th September 2016 is the last day that this offer will be available.
- Airport Lounge Access Program: Travel more comfortably with the complimentary access to Airport Lounges across India. Flash your Standard Chartered Infinite Debit Card at the lounge entry to enjoy everything that comes with a luxurious airport lounge area such as free Wi-Fi, bar services, a gourmet meal, comfortable seats, free Wi-Fi, widescreen TVs and much more.
- Privileges: Present your Standard Chartered Infinite Debit Card and boarding pass to receive privileges such as:
Every calendar quarter you can get a maximum of 4 complimentary access for cardholders. Cardholder can also get paid access, apart from the 4 complimentary access, for herself/himself as well as their accompanying guests. This is chargeable but you can avail how many ever accesses you want. Visit the official website for more information regarding this as well as to see the list of participating lounges.
- Global Customer Assistance Service: This emergency service is available 24/7. They provide assistance in the following ways; Emergency cash disbursement, to report lost/stolen card, make miscellaneous inquiries and for Emergency travel & medical assistance. These emergency services can be reached using toll-free telephone numbers which can be found on the VISA website and in the local telephone directories/yellow pages.
- Benefits: The Standard Chartered Bank Visa Program offers unlimited privileges, discounts and deals from exclusive brands in Lifestyle, Fine dining, Travel, Health & fitness for all Private Infinite Debit Card holders.
- Special Offers: You can avail all the offers and promotions that are offered frequently to card holders. Check out the official website to see the list on offer currently. As a card holder, you will also be informed of these via the internet, ATM screens etc.
Standard Chartered Private Infinite Debit Card FAQs
I already have a Standard Chartered debit card. Is it possible to convert it to a Private Infinite Debit Card?
Yes. You can convert it to a Private Infinite Debit Card by making a call to the phone banking or you can contact your branch for more details.
Are there any fees that I will have to pay for holding a Standard Chartered Private Infinite Debit Card?
No. There is no annual fee charged to this card.
How do I make use of the discounts in the Dining Plus offer booklet?
Before you ask for your bill, present your Dining Plus card and then pay the bill with your Standard Chartered debit card to make use of the offer.
How many complimentary lounge access will i receive yearly?
You will receive a maximum of 4 complimentary airport lounge access each calendar quarter.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.