Overview of Standard Chartered NRI Priority Debit Card:
When it comes to debit cards customized for Non Resident Indians, there are a host of options. But a lot of them have excessive charges. Debit Cards are all about safety and handiness. Why carry around wads of currency when you can simply carry one single card for all your expenditures. Avail access to your resources anytime you wish and just swipe your card at over a millions of sites that are Visa/MasterCard friendly around the world to settle payments. Standard Chartered NRI Priority Debit Card is endowed with a slew of lucrative features and smart perks, which makes life easier for NRIs and rewards them as well.
Features & Benefits of Standard Chartered NRI Priority Debit Card:
- Enjoy boundless perks of having your own SC NRI Priority Debit Card. The Standard Chartered Bank provides you huge benefits and deals from select brands in categories like lifestyle, entertainment, dining, travel and health & wellness.
- As a Standard Chartered Priority Debit Card customer, your fuel Surcharge will be waived off at every Petrol Bunk.
- Elite dining treats with Dining Plus Dining Card: Our Dining Plus Card enables you to a slew of rebates at topnotch restaurants, hotels & resorts across the country and overseas.
- Hiked spending limits: Get easy access to your money with a spending limit of INR 2 lacs per day for ATM transactions. This feature is only available to NRO debit cards.
- The NRI Priority Debit Card offers access to your account any time you want, anywhere. You can utilize this card to buy merchandises and services at more than 2.4 crore VISA mercantile and take out money from over 10 lacs VISA ATMs worldwide.
- You can easily convert your existing Standard Chartered Bank Debit Card into an NRI Priority Card.
- The card has no yearly fees.
Eligibility & Documentation Required:
- The account holder has to be an NRI with a steady income abroad.
- Every KYC yielding account holders who stick to the minimum balance and who use their account on a regular basis are eligible to apply for an NRI Priority Debit Card.
- New customers can avail one from the day their account is opened.
- Debit cards with overdraft feature are also given to individual clients, which is similar to a personal loan.
VISA's wide-ranging International Customer Assistance Service can be availed for the below:
- To report missing or stolen debit card
- Assorted inquiries
- Emergency travel & medical backing
- The toll-free telephone numbers for accessing these emergency services are available on the VISA website and may also be available in the local telephone directories/yellow pages in each country. Any charges applicable for using the service will be charged to your card account.
- Shopping and ATM transaction limit per day - INR 2 lacs.
- Keep a look out for seasonal offers endorsed by the bank from time to time.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.