Overview of State Bank of India Business Debit Card
Designed to cater to the needs of today’s business men and women, the State Bank Business Debit Cards provide you with all the amenities and benefits to make running your business and keeping track a smooth and simple process. The cards come packed with unique features to streamline all your business dealings, reducing the need to keep track of multiple payment channels or the need to deal with large volumes of cash. Choose from the State Bank Debit Card or the State Bank Business Premium Make a smart business decision and opt for the State Bank Business Debit Cards to enjoy the benefits and exercise more control over your finances.
Features of the SBI Business Cards
- High Daily Transaction Limit: Enjoy a high transaction limit and POS limit on your State Bank Business Debit Card. Depending on the card you opt for, you can make transactions up to Rs. 2, 00, 000 a day and enjoy a POS limit of Rs. 5, 00, 000 a day.
- Your Travelling Companion: both the Pride as well the Premium are ideal for travel on business, courtesy features such as secure online payments. No need to hunt for the nearest ATM and pay international card usage charges, or worry about carrying around large amounts of cash to fund your purchases. Just swipe your card or everything from business dinners to paying utility bills hassle-free.
- Advanced Security features: the Business Debit Cards both come with EMV chips, making the chances of fraud negligible. Also avail of MasterCard Secure and VerifiedbyVisa, depending on which provider you wish to use.
- Deals and Discounts: Enjoy a range of discounts on products and service, being a part of the business segment. Enjoy benefits on dining, travel, as well as on business essentials such as IT peripherals.
- Universally accepted: The State Bank Business Debit Cards are recognised and accepted across millions of merchants across the globe, making it a hassle-free and convenient way to make transactions.
- Earn rewards points: Earn FreedomRewardz points every time you use your card and redeem them for a number of exciting gifts.
Eligibility for Business Debit Card
To be eligible for a State Bank Business card, you should have an existing State bank of India account and fulfil the criteria as stipulated by the bank.
Applying for SBI Business Debit Card
You can apply for these debit cards by visiting a State Bank of India branch and furnishing the required documentation.
You could also apply online by submitting a request in the format as specified on the bank’s official website.
If you do not have a State Bank of India account, you can go to your nearest branch and apply for a new account and request for the State Bank Busine;ss Debit Card.
State Bank Business Debit Cards FAQs
- Can I apply for a State Bank Business Debit Card if I already have an existing State Bank Debit Card?
Yes, you can apply for a State Bank Business Debit Card if you have a Debit Card already as long as you fulfil the criteria as specified by the bank.
- What are the benefits I will receive with State Bank Business Debit Cards?
You will also accidental insurance cover up to Rs. 2 lakh with the State Bank Business Pride card and up to Rs. 5 lakh with the State Bank Business Premium Debit Card. You will receive a range of offers and benefits when you use your Debit card for purchases.
- What are the annual charges associated with the cards?
The card will be issued free of cost. The annual maintenance charges are Rs. 300/- each year for both cards.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.