Previously known as Ratnakar Bank Limited, RBL Bank is one of India’s fastest growing scheduled commercial bank. Founded in the year 1943, this is one of the oldest private sector bank which serves a customer base of nearly 19 lakh customer across India. With business size exceeding Rs 45,000 crore, the bank offers services and products across several verticals such as corporate & institutional banking, agricultural & developmental banking, commercial banking, retail banking and financial markets.
For the convenience of their customers, RBL offers a number of debit cards to allow cashless transactions. One of their most popular debit cards is the RBL Bank Classic Debit Card, a unique debit card which allows unlimited transactions at all ATMs across India, without any charge. Read on to know more about this debit card.
Features of RBL Bank Classic Debit Card
- Unlimited Charge-free ATM Access - One of the most notable features of the RBL Bank Classic Debit Card is that it provides charge free access to all ATMs across India, with no restrictions on the number of transactions. This feature is especially useful as it helps customers save considerably on ATM transaction fee that is often charged by a majority of banks, once the customer has used up their free transaction limit.
- High Withdrawal Limit - With the RBL Bank Classic Debit Card, you get to enjoy high daily cash withdrawal limit of up to Rs. 50,000 from any ATM across India.
- Round The Clock Access To Funds - With a debit card, you have access to funds round the clock. No only can you use it for online transactions but you can also withdraw money from any ATM across India, free of charge.
- Instant PIN Generation - To save time, you can easily generate the PIN for your Classic Debit Card by simply sending an SMS from your registered mobile number.
- High Transaction Limit - Enjoy high transaction / purchase limits with your Classic Debit Card which allows you to make purchases worth Rs. 1,00,000 per day.
- Enhanced Online Security - Shopping and making payments online can now be done without worry as RBL Bank Classic Debit Cards feature enhanced security details in accordance with Verified by Visa. All you have to do is simply sign up for the Verified by Visa service and all your transactions will be authorized with an OTP that will be sent only to your registered mobile number.
- Complimentary Insurance Cover - The RBL Classic Debit Card also offers a range of complimentary insurance covers to cardholders to protect not only then but also the transactions they carry out with their card. Cardholders are entitled to Air Accident insurance worth up to Rs. 2,50,000, Personal Accident Insurance worth up to Rs. 2,50,000, Cash in Transit Liability Cover up to Rs. 50,000, Lost Card liability worth Rs. 50,000 and Purchase Protection Cover up to Rs. 10,000 for online and offline purchases.
RBL Bank Classic Debit Card FAQs
Can I sign up to receive transaction alerts for my debit card transactions?
Yes, you can easily sign up to receive transaction alerts on your registered mobile number or email id.
Are there any charges levied on debit card transactions done at petrol pumps or for IRCTC ticket bookings?
Yes, there is a certain percentage of fee that is applicable on petrol purchases and IRCTC ticket bookings done with your debit card. At fuel stations, a surcharge at the rate of 2.5% of the transactions amount or Rs 10 (whichever is higher) will be levied. For IRCTC ticket bookings, a Convenience fee, along with Payment Gateway charges at the rate of 1.8% to 2% of the transaction amount will be levied.
My Debit Card is about to expire. Do I need to apply for a new debit card?
If your card is about to expire, you do not need to apply for a new debit card. The new debit card will automatically be mailed to your registered address.
I have accidently damaged my current debit card. How can I get it replaced?
If your debit card is damaged and not usable, you can apply for a replacement by simply calling the RBL Bank customer care number and place a request for a replacement debit card. Once the request has been registered, it will be processed and the replacement debit card will be mailed to your registered address in a period of 7 to 10 business days.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.