Overview of Privy League Signature Debit Card
Established in the year 1985, Kotak Mahindra is one of the leading financial conglomerates of India. Holding the honor of the first non-banking finance company to be converted into a bank, the bank boasts of a net income of Rs 15.69 billion. With a widespread presence across India, the bank offers an extensive suite of well-appointed financial product and services which span across accounts, deposits, loans, wealth management, estate planning, credit and debit cards.
For its Privy League Optima customers, Kotak Mahindra introduces the very special Privy League Signature Debit Card. Enjoy access to a bevy of premium services, deals and discounts across a variety of lifestyle verticals like fitness, fine dining, exotic travel, healthcare and much more.
Features & Benefits of Privy League Signature Debit Card - Kotak Mahindra
Experience fine living with you Kotak Mahindra debit card and gain exclusive access to a range of attractive discounts, offers, deals and much more. Not only that, this debit card comes loaded with a host of other benefits like airport lounge access, fuel surcharge waiver, high transaction limits, complimentary insurance cover, to name a few.
- ATM Access – Enjoy complimentary access, for an unlimited number of transactions, to any Visa ATM, located anywhere in the world with your Privy League Signature debit card.
- High Transaction Limits – With the Privy League signature debit card, you get to enjoy some of the highest transaction limits available. Enjoy a daily purchase limit of up to Rs 4,50,000 and an ATM withdrawal limit of Rs 3,00,000 (depending on your Privy League plan)
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver – Every time you purchase fuel at any refueling station across India, this debit card rewards you with surcharge waiver, which is currently charged at the rate of 2.5%.
- Complimentary Insurance Cover - As a Privy League Signature debit card holder, you are also eligible to a variety of insurance covers to protect you at every step of life. You get complimentary Air Accident insurance worth Rs 1 crore, Baggage Insurance worth Rs 1 lakh.
- Lost Card Liability – With the Privy League Signature debit card, you can leave behind all worries of losses which might befall in case your card is lost or stolen. This debit card comes covers you against Lost Card Liability worth Rs 4,00,000.
- Purchase Protection – In case the goods which you have purchased using your debit card may be stolen or lost within a specified period of the purchase date, your debit card will cover you for an amount of up to Rs 1,50,000 for Purchase Protection of the purchased goods.
- Widely Accepted – Your Privy League Signature Visa debit card is widely accepted all over the world at merchant establishments and ATMs which are Visa enabled.
- Chip Based For Enhanced Security – The Privy League signature Visa debit card is a Chip based card which ensures that all your transactions are carried out in a safe and secure manner.
- Priority Pass Airport Lounge Access - Travel in comfort and style with your Privy League signature debit card which grants you exclusive access some of the finest airport lounges in over 400 cities and 120 countries worldwide via the Priority Pass program. Signature debit card holders are allowed 2 free airport lounge visits on a quarterly basis, every calendar year.
- Free Movie Tickets with BookMyShow – The Privy League Signature debit card gives you an exciting chance to indulge the cinephile in you. Each time you book a movie ticket using BookMyShow.com, you are entitled to another ticket, free of cost. This offer is valid on tickets purchased on weekends on the website.
- Round The Clock Visa Concierge Service – As a signature Visa debit card holder, you are privy to some of the most exclusive services that are available. The Visa concierge service is a 24/7 assistance service to help you with any lifestyle related needs. This service may be availed for assistance regarding a host of lifestyle and leisure activities like hotel bookings, travel reservation, restaurant recommendations and bookings, car rental services, event ticket bookings, among a host of other requests.
- Exclusive Discounts – With the Signature debit card, you get to enjoy the best of what is available. Make the most of exclusive discounts and offers at merchant establishments while shopping, dining, traveling, for health and fitness related needs.
- Visa Global Customer Assistance Service – Mishaps can happen any time and anywhere. As a signature debit card holder, you are entitled to avail the 24 hour visa Global Customer Assistance Service (GCAS) to report the loss of a stolen lost card, if you are in need of an Emergency Card Replacement or for any other card related miscellaneous inquiries.
Eligibility for Kotak Mahindra Privy League Signature Debit Card
The Kotak Mahindra Privy League Signature Debit Card is only available to Kotak Mahindra’s Optima customers.
Fees & Charges for Kotak Privy League Signature Debit Card
The Privy League Signature is a premium card which comes with a variety of features and benefits. Some of the main charges and fee associated with the Privy League Signature Debit Card are as follows:
|Issuance Charge||Free (for Optima customers) / Rs 2000 (for non Optima customers)|
|Annual Charge (primary card)||Free (for Optima customers) / Rs 2000 (for non-Optima customers)|
Privy League Signature FAQ
- Which Indian airport lounges do I get access to with my Privy League Signature debit card?
You get access to a number of some of the most luxurious airport lounges in major cities like Premium Lounge (T3, IGI Airport, New Delhi), Carnations Lounge (Terminal 1C, Mumbai Airport), Travel Club (TFS) (Chennai), Plaza Premium Lounge (Kempegowda International Airport, Bangalore), Plaza Premium Lounge (Hyderabad).
- Can I use my Privy League Signature Visa debit Card internationally?
All Kotak chip debit cards, like the Privy League signature debit card, are enabled for international use by default.
- Is there an option to modify the daily transaction limits (ATM withdrawals and purchase) on my Kotak signature debit card?
Yes, you can easily do so by either calling the customer care at the provided numbers or visit your nearest Kotak Mahindra bank branch to modify the default transaction limits.
- When will the fuel surcharge waiver reflect in my debit card’s transaction history?
For any fuel transactions done with your eligible Kotak debit card in a calendar month, the fuel surcharge will be reversed and reflect in your account by the 12th of the next month.
- Is there any fees associated with ATM transactions done with the Signature debit card?
With the Privy League Signature Visa debit card, there are no charges associated with ATM usage like cash withdrawals at Kotak Mahindra ATMs, cash withdrawal or balance enquiry at other bank ATMs, cash withdrawal / balance enquiry done at any international ATM, visa global Assist charges for enquiry or report a lost card, etc.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.