For its discerning customers, Kotak Mahindra has introduced the exclusive Jifi Platinum Debit Card. A premium debit card, this product has been designed specially to address the needs and requirements of customers, along with providing the best of benefits and advantages. Being a chip-based card, the Jifi Platinum Debit Card offers heightened security for all your transactions, be it online or offline. This debit card also offers other benefits such as high transaction limits, access to the Priority Pass airport lounge access program and complimentary insurance cover to the card holder, among others.
Features of Kotak Mahindra Jifi Platinum Debit Card
- Accepted Widely Nationally & Internationally - Widely accepted all over the world, you can use your Jifi Platinum card at merchant establishments to make purchases and withdraw cash from VISA enabled ATMs not only within India but also abroad.
- Chip-based Card Gives Enhanced Security - You can also opt for a chip based Jifi Platinum card which lends far greater security to all your transactions, whether at online e-commerce retailers or at merchant establishments.
- Enhanced Transaction Limits - Enjoy high transaction limits with your Jifi Platinum card. This card offers a daily purchase limit of Rs 2 lakh and a daily ATM cash withdrawal limit of Rs. 50,000 in India and abroad.
- Complimentary Insurance Cover - Keep yourself and your family safe with the special insurance coverage which is provided by this card no matter where you are. The insurance cover provided with this card includes Lost Card Liability worth Rs. 2,00,000, Purchase Protection Limit cover worth Rs. 1,00,000, Lost Baggage Insurance cover worth Rs. 1,00,000 and Air Accident Insurance cover worth Rs. 20,00,000.
- Exclusive Access To Priority Pass Program - Travel in comfort and style as the Kotak Jifi Platinum Debit Card makes you eligible for the Priority Pass, the world’s best lounge access program, which allows you access to over 700 of the finest VIP airport lounges located across 120 countries and 400 cities across the globe.
- Avail exclusive discounts & Offers - The Jifi Platinum card brings you a world of discounts and offers available at the finest merchant outlets and across several lifestyle categories such as travel, wellness, health, fine dining, entertainment and much more.
- Access To VISA Global Customer Assistance Service - As a Jifi Platinum cardholder, you get exclusive access to the round-the-clock VISA Global Customer Assistance Services (GCAS) which will provide you with assistance in case of emergencies such as lost/stolen cards, reporting the loss of a card, emergency card replacement and a host of other miscellaneous card related inquiries.
In order to be eligible to apply for a Kotak Jifi Platinum Debit Card, the applicant must hold a Jifi Account with Kotak Mahindra Bank.
How To Apply For The Jifi Platinum Debit Card
The application process for the Jifi Platinum Debit Card will differ for new customers and for existing customers. New customers must visit their nearest Kotak Mahindra branch to initiate the process to apply for a Jifi Platinum Debit Card. Existing customers of Kotak Mahindra who wish to apply for the Jifi Platinum Debit Card can do so by also visiting their nearest Kotak Mahindra branch and request for the Channel Access Request form ,fill it completely and submit it. They may also contact their Kotak Mahindra Relationship Manager for more details.
Fees & Charges Associated With Jifi Platinum Debit Card
|Primary Card Issuance Fee||Free of Charge for Jifi Account holders|
|Primary Card Annual Fee||Rs 199 per annum (free for the 1st year)|
|Add-on Card Issuance Fee||Free of Charge|
|Add-on Card Annual Fee||Rs 199 per annum (free for the 1st year)|
|Lost Card Replacement||N/A|
|Damaged Card Replacement||Free of Charge|
|Visa Global Assist Service||USD 5|
|Visa Global Assist for Lost Card||USD 35|
|ATM Transaction||Free of Charge (balance enquiry & cash withdrawal)|
|Non-bank ATM Transactions||5 transactions/month allowed free of charge; Thereafter Rs 8.50 for balance enquiry and Rs 20 for cash withdrawal.|
|International Non-bank ATM Transactions||Balance Enquiry – Rs 25 / per transaction; Cash withdrawal – Rs 150 / per transaction.|
|ATM Transaction Declined (non- Kotak ATM)||Rs 25 per transaction|
|POS Transaction Declined||Free of charge|
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.