Imagine how great it would be if your debit card could combine business and leisure benefits. And that’s just what the Kotak debit card is all about. This unique debit card offers you some of the most exclusive benefits, be it for business or for leisure activities like shopping, dining, travel, wellness, health, and much more. Also, you get to avail a host of features like complimentary insurance covers, high transaction limits, Priority Pass access, exciting offers and discounts, and many more.
Features & Benefits of Business Power Platinum Debit Card - Kotak Mahindra
- Chip Based Card for Enhanced Security – The Business Power Platinum is a Chip based debit card which offers unmatched security for all your transactions, whether done online at e-commerce websites or at merchant establishments.
- Complimentary Insurance Cover – As a Business Power Platinum Debit Card holder, you are entitled to a variety of complimentary insurance covers, provided with your card. This card offers Air Accident Insurance cover worth up to Rs 20,00,000, Lost Card Liability Cover worth up to Rs 2,50,000, Lost Baggage Insurance Cover worth up to Rs 1,00,000 and Purchase Protection Limit up to Rs 1,00,000 for any purchases made on your debit card.
- Host of Exciting Offers & Discounts – With the Business Power Platinum Debit Card, you get exclusive access to a world of deals, discounts and offers across a variety of categories like health, fitness, travel, dining, wellness, electronics, jewellery, shopping, and more. Enjoy special discounts and deals at world renowned retailers and merchants like Panasonic, Cookie Man, Jabong, Croma, Four Fountains Spa, Samsung, eBay, Dominoes, Flipkart, Pepperfry, Zivame, Big Basket, Yatra, Cleartrip, Amazon, Urban Ladder, Kaya Skin Clinic, National Geographic Magazine, and many more brands.
- Access to The Priority Pass Program - As a Kotak Business Power Platinum debit card holder, you get the exciting opportunity to become a member of the Priority Pass program. The Priority Pass is one of the world’s most elite, luxurious and well known airport lounge access program which grants you access to the most decadent VIP airport lounges at over 700 airports worldwide in over 400 cities and 120 countries.
- High Transaction Limits – Never be restricted by insufficient transaction limits on your debit card. The Business Power Platinum debit card features some of the highest transactions limits wherein you get a daily ATM cash withdrawal limit of Rs 2,50,000 and a per day purchase limit of Rs 2,00,000.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver – With the rising price of fuel, it has become a major expense in an individual’s budget. With the Business Power Platinum debit card, you get waiver on your fuel surcharge, currently levied at the rate of 2.5%. Over time, it can help you make considerable savings on fuel expenses.
- Widely Accepted – The Kotak Mahindra Business Power Platinum is no ordinary debit card. This card offers worldwide acceptance, be it at national merchant or international ATMs and merchant establishments.
- Global Customer Assistance Service (GCAS) - As a Business Power Platinum debit card holder, you get to avail exclusive access to the special round the clock Visa Global Customer Assistance Service (GCAS). You can contact GCAS any time you wish to report the loss or theft of your Visa debit card, need an emergency debit card replacement or want to make any other miscellaneous car related queries.
Eligibility for Business Power Platinum Debit Card
The business Power Platinum is a premier debit card which is available to only select Kotak Mahindra customers. Currently this card is available only to Resident customers holding Current Accounts with Kotak Mahindra or Non-resident customers who hold NRE Current Accounts with Kotak Mahindra.
Charges & Fees - Kotak Mahindra Business Power Platinum Debit Card:
|Primary Card Issuance Fee||Rs 250|
|Primary Card Annual Fee||Rs 750 / per annum|
|Add-on Card Annual Fee||Rs 750 / per annum|
|Lost Card Replacement||Rs 200|
|Visa Global Assist Service||USD 5|
|Visa Global Assist for Lost Card||USD 35|
|ATM Transaction at Kotak ATMs||Free of Charge (balance enquiry & cash withdrawal)|
|Non-bank ATM Transactions (domestic)||Free of charge|
|Cash Withdrawal at international ATM||Rs 150|
|Balance Enquiry at international ATM||Rs 25|
|ATM Transaction Declined (non Kotak ATM)||Rs 25 / per transaction|
Business Power Platinum Debit Card FAQs
- What must I do if I lose my debit card while travelling overseas?
You must immediately report the loss at the toll free number to block your card to prevent any misuse. You may also do so by calling the Visa Global customer Assistance Service for the same.
- When will the fuel surcharge waiver reflect in m Kotak bank account?
For all those debit cards which are eligible to receive a fuel surcharge waiver, the same will be reversed from your bank account by the 12th of the following month.
- Can I use this debit card for transactions overseas?
Yes, the Business Power Platinum is a Chip based debit card which is enabled for international use by default. This means that you can not only withdraw money but also make purchases at merchant establishments while travelling internationally.
- Is there any cross-currency mark-up charged on this debit card?
Yes, a cross currency mark-up at the rate of 3.5% is chargeable on all foreign currency transactions carried out on this debit card.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.