Financial needs of man have changed with changing times. All the modes and means of making payments used in ancient times, like barter system, have long since been discarded and are no longer relevant in the present times. With the needs of the people changing with time, debit cards have come into existence and simplified our life in unimaginable ways. Debit cards offer unparalleled simplicity and convenience of making payments and purchases , and have thus, become an integral part of our day to day lifestyle.
In an effort to provide its customers with the benefits of a debit card, Karnataka Bank Ltd, has introduced a wide range of debit cards suited to meet different needs. Among these is the premier KBL MoneyPlant Visa Gold Debit Card which is an excellent replacement for carrying cash. Along with providing cash withdrawal and POS purchase facilities, this debit card also presents you with an array of benefits and privileges befitting your status and lifestyle.
Features & Benefits - KBL MoneyPlant Visa Gold Debit Card
- High Daily Transaction Limits – At times of need, it is extremely important that you are not constrained to make an important payment or purchase just because of the low transaction limits offered by your debit card. With the KBL Visa Gold Debit Card, you will never face that problem. This debit card offers you high transaction limits, whether it is for withdrawing cash or making purchases at any POS terminal. You get a daily ATM cash withdrawal limit of Rs 60,000 and a daily POS transaction / purchase limit of Rs 1,50,000, subject to the balance maintained in your account.
- Access to Exclusive Offers & Discounts – Shopping was never this exciting, as it is now with your KBL Gold Debit Card. As a KBL Debit Card holder, you are privy to some of the most exciting offers, deals and discounts which are offered by KBL in association with VISA. Currently KBL brings you an exclusive offer in association with Freecharge, India’s most popular mobile recharge app. Every time you use your KBL MoneyPlant Visa Gold Debit Card to recharge your post-paid or prepaid mobile connection, data card, DTH payment, Utility Bill payment or your Metro Card, you are entitled to a 10% cash back on the same. This offer is applicable not only for purchases made on the Freecharge website but also for purchases made on the Freecharge mobile app.
- Zero Lost Card Liability – With incidents of card related fraud on the rise, it has become very important for your card to be protected from misuse if it falls into the wrong hands. This is why your KBL MoneyPlant Visa Gold debit card features the Zero Lost Liability Feature. This feature basically protects you, as a card holder, from any loss or liability which may arise following the loss/theft of your card and consequent fraudulent and unauthorized transactions or purchases which may be made with the card, without the card holder's knowledge.
- Widely Accepted - One of the most beneficial features of this debit card is that it allows you to make purchases and withdraw money at a large number of POS terminals and ATMS. Currently, the KBL Moneyplant Visa Gold debit card will allow you to withdraw cash from over 1 lakh ATMS and make purchases at over 10 lakh merchant establishments. Multiple Functions and Purposes – The KBL MoneyPlant Visa Gold debit card gives you the advantage having instant access to the funds at the time if need. With this card, you can easily make ATM cash withdrawals and also pay for purchases made at Visa enabled Point of Sale terminals.
- Round The Clock Emergency Helpline – It often happen that you may lose your card or have any card related query which you would like resolved before using your card for a certain transaction. To take care of any of your card related queries, KBL has set up a special 24 hour Emergency Helpline. This helpline is equipped to provide you any assistance or resolve any queries related to the services provided by your debit card.
Fees & Charges - KBL MoneyPlant Visa Gold Debit Card
Following is the schedule of charges associated with the KBL MoneyPlant Visa Gold Debit Card.
|Re-issue of Card||Rs 100|
|Re-generation of PIN||Rs 100|
|Making Purchases at Petrol Stations||Surcharge of 2.5% on transaction amount or Rs 10, whichever amount is higher.|
|Purchasing Railway tickets||Surcharge of Rs 2.5% is levied on transaction amount.|
|Transactions at Shared ATMs|
|Cash Withdrawals – Domestic ATMs||5 cash withdrawals / per month allowed, free of charge. Beyond free limit, Rs 20 will be levied per transaction.|
|Balance Enquiry - Domestic||Free of Charge|
|Cash Withdrawal – International||Rs 100 / per transaction (incl. Tax)|
|Balance Enquiry – International||Rs 25 / per transaction (incl. Tax)|
KBL Gold Debit Card FAQs
What is meant by Zero Lost Card Liability?
Zero Lost Card Liability is an important feature provided to enhance the safety of your card. This feature basically protects you, as a card holder, from any loss or liability which may arise following the loss/theft of your card and consequent fraudulent and unauthorized transactions or purchases which may be made with the card, without the card holder's knowledge.
What are the daily transaction limits allowed on the KBL MoneyPlant Visa Gold debit Card?
This debit card offers you high transaction limits, whether it is for withdrawing cash or making purchases at any POS terminal. You get a daily ATM cash withdrawal limit of Rs 60,000 and a daily POS transaction / purchase limit of Rs 1.50,000.
Are there any charges levied on purchase of fuel with the KBL Gold Debit Card?
Yes, a surcharge at the rate of 2.5% will be levied on the purchase of fuel. This surcharge will be levied in the value of fuel purchased.
How much cashback do I get on recharging via the Freecharge web app or mobile app?
Every time you use your KBL MoneyPlant Visa Gold Debit Card to recharge your post-paid or prepaid mobile connection, data card, DTH payment, Utility Bill payment or your Metro Card, you are entitled to a 10% cash back on the same.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.