Established in Mangalore, Karnataka Bank Limited or KBL (also known as Karnataka Bank) is one of India’s major public sector banks which enjoys a widespread presence. The bank, which holds the status of an A1+ Class scheduled bank by the RBI, operates with the help of a widespread network of over 670 branches and over 1000 ATMs which are located in 21 states and 2 Union territories. Constantly striving to deliver only the highest quality services to their customers, Karnataka Bank is also the recipient of several awards and accolades in the financial and banking arena. The bank caters to a diverse customer base with varied needs and offers an array of well-appointed financial products and services like insurance, mortgage, loans, cards and more under retail banking and corporate banking.
Given that debit cards are one of the most popular modes of making payments, Karnataka Bank offers a wide range of debit cards suited to meet different needs. The KBL MoneyPlant Visa Classic is one such debit card which has been designed to offer a host of features and benefits.
Key Benefits of KBL MoneyPlant Visa Classic Debit Card
- Flexibility of Use – With the KBL debit card, you get the advantage of having instant access to the funds in your account at any time you wish to either withdraw cash at an ATM or make a purchase at a POS terminal within India.
- Easy Card Activation for POS Transactions - Worried about card activation? It is easy to activate your debit card for making payments at merchant establishments. This will automatically be done within a short duration of 24 hours from when you make you first cash withdrawal transaction at any MoneyPlant ATM or any NFS ATM.
- Widely Accepted - One of the most beneficial features of this debit card is that it allows you to make purchases and withdraw money at a large number of POS terminals and ATMS. Currently, the KBL Moneyplant Visa Classic debit card will allow you to withdraw cash from over 1 lakh ATMS and make purchases at over 10 lakh merchant establishments.
- High Daily Transaction Limits – At times of need, it is extremely important that you are not constrained to make an important payment or purchase just because of the low transaction limits offered by your debit card. With the KBL Visa Classic Debit Card, you will never face that problem. This debit card offers you high transaction limits, whether it is for withdrawing cash or making purchases at any POS terminal. You get a daily ATM cash withdrawal limit of Rs 40,000 and a daily POS transaction / purchase limit of Rs 75,000.
- Zero Lost Card Liability – With incidents of card related fraud on the rise, it has become very important for your card to be protected from misuse if it falls into the wrong hands. For this reason, the KBL MoneyPlant Visa Classic debit card features the Zero Lost Liability Feature. This feature basically protects you, as a card holder, from any loss or liability which may arise following the loss/theft of your card and consequent fraudulent and unauthorized transactions or purchases which may be made with the card, without the card holder's knowledge.
- Round The Clock Emergency Helpline – It often happen that you may lose your card or have any card related query which you would like resolved before using your card for a certain transaction. To take care of any of your card related queries, KBL has set up a special 24 hour Emergency Helpline. This helpline is equipped to provide you any assistance or resolve any queries related to the services provided by your debit card.
KBL MoneyPlant Visa Classic Debit Card FAQs
What is meant by Zero Lost Card Liability?
Zero Lost Card Liability is an important feature provided to enhance the safety of your card. This feature basically protects you, as a card holder, from any loss or liability which may arise following the loss/theft of your card and consequent fraudulent and unauthorized transactions or purchases which may be made with the card, without the card holder's knowledge.
What are the daily transaction limits allowed on the KBL MoneyPlant Visa Classic debit Card?
This debit card offers you high transaction limits, whether it is for withdrawing cash or making purchases at any POS terminal. You get a daily ATM cash withdrawal limit of Rs 40,000 and a daily POS transaction / purchase limit of Rs 75,000.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.