HDFC Bank is one of the largest banking and financial services companies in the country. Founded in 1994, the Bank has grown immensely in a matter of few years to have more than 4,200 branches across the country and over 11,800 ATM's.
One of the many debit cards that HDFC Bank offers is the EasyShop Woman’s Advantage Debit Card which is designed with the needs of women as a priority. The card offers 0.5% CashBack when it is used at any merchant outlets as well as online. Secondly, it lets you save when you spend on fuel. All you have to do is fill fuel at any of the select BPCL fuel stations, pay for it using your EasyShop Woman’s Advantage Debit Card, and you will be getting Fuel Surcharge Reversal. An important feature of this card that attracts many of the HDFC customers is the Free Insurance cover worth Rs. 5 lakhs.
Features and Benefits of HDFC Bank EasyShop Woman’s Advantage Debit Card
- Every time the EasyShop Woman’s Advantage Debit Card is used to pay online or at merchant outlets, you stand to earn up to Rs. 750/month as cash back. For every Rs 200 that you spend, you will be getting Rs. 1 as cashback.
- For the 1st year of owning this card, you will be getting a 50% discount on locker fees. You must present your Woman's Advantage Debit Card at the branch of the bank that you want to avail the discount at. You will only get discount on one locker with this offer.
- Insurance cover: Death cover by rail/road/air up to the sum of Rs. 5 lacs is available with this card. However, for the free Personal Death Insurance to be active on the card, the card must be used at least once a month.
- It is possible to avail International Air Coverage worth Rs.25 lakh if you purchase your air ticket using the EasyShop Woman’s Advantage Debit Card.
- Zero Liability: In the event of fraudulent Point of Sale transactions on your card, you will have zero liability, as long as you report the loss of the card within 30 days of losing it.
- Save when you fill fuel at Select BPCL fuel stations with the Fuel Surcharge reversal feature available with this card. In a month’s time fuel surcharge will be reversed.
- The card comes with a high Daily Withdrawal Limit of Rs. 25,000 at ATMs and shopping limit of Rs. 1.25 lacs at merchant establishments.
- Thanks to the Verified by Visa/ MasterCard Secure Code service that this card is furnished with, shopping online and paying bills online has never been safer.
Eligibility Criteria for EasyShop Woman’s Advantage Debit Card
Both NREs and Resident Indians can apply for this card.
As a Resident Indian, you should have any of the following to apply for the card:
- Loan Against Shares Account (LAS)
- Savings Account
- SuperSaver Account Salary Account
- Current Account
How to apply for an EasyShop Woman’s Advantage Debit Card?
If you already have a HDFC Bank Account, you just need to download the application form, get it printed and fill it in with your details. You can drop of the duly filled application form at a branch of HDFC Bank. Once processed, your card will be sent to the mailing address.
If you don’t have a HDFC Bank Account, you must download the Account Opening form, get it printed and fill it in with your details. Since this form will include the HDFC Debit Card application in it, so you will not need an additional form for the card. You can drop of the duly filled application form at a branch of HDFC Bank. Once processed, your card will be sent to the mailing address.
EasyShop International Debit Card FAQs
Where all can I use my EasyShop Woman’s Advantage Debit Card?
You can use your card around the globe: anywhere with a VISA sign.
I have come across a void transaction on my Womans Advantage Debit Card. What do I do?
All you have to do in the case of a void transaction is fax the bank a copy of the void transaction slip. Alternatively, you can mail it to the support team or drop it off at a branch of the bank.
Are there any extra charges that I should be aware of before I get myself a Woman’s Advantage Debit Card?
There are no extra charges in terms of transaction charges when the card is used at merchant locations. Also, there will be no fees charged when the card is used for withdrawals at HDFC Bank ATMs. However, you may be charged a fee for using other bank ATMs.
What is the transaction limit for the Woman’s Advantage Debit Card?
The daily cash withdrawal limit at ATMs for the Woman’s Advantage Debit Card is Rs. 25,000. The daily limit at merchant locations is Rs. 1.25 lacs.