Overview of EasyShop Titanium Royale Debit Card– HDFC Bank
One of the largest financial services and banking companies in India, HDFC Bank is known for its excellent service and quality. HDFC was found in 1994 and is one of the first banks to obtain an 'in principle' consent from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to fund a private sector bank. HDFC Bank’s headquarters is in Mumbai and the bank has over 4,100 branches across India. The multiple delivery channels including Net Banking, Phone Banking, SMS based banking and Mobile Banking gives its customers the quickest and most efficient financial services in the market.
Among the many debit cards that HDFC offers is the Easyshop Titanium Royale Debit Card. The main highlights of this card includes the high transaction limit of the card, the ability to save big when you fill fuel at any fuel station in India and unbeatable card security.
Features and Benefits of HDFC Bank EasyShop Titanium Royale Debit Card
- HDFC Bank EasyShop Titanium Royale Debit card has the following transaction limits:
- Shopping limits of Rs. 1.75 Lacs
- ATM withdrawal limits of Rs. 75,000
- For every Rs 100 that you spend on purchases, at merchant outlets or online, you will earn Rs. 1 cash back.
- When you are an EasyShop Titanium Royale Debit Card holder, you will be saving when you fill fuel at any petrol station in the country. Use your debit card when you pay for fuel and get it reversed in a month’s time. You can get up to Rs. 750.00 per month with this offer.
- Airport Lounge access is one of the many benefits of owning an EasyShop Titanium Royale Debit Card. This offer includes free access to Clipper lounges at various airports throughout India. Please check the official HDFC website for the complete list of lounges that the offer is valid at, as well as the conditions applied.
- It’s now possible to recharge as well as pay your bills without an internet connection on your mobile phone. Check the official website to find out how.
- Zero Liability: In case of any fraudulent activity on your card (in terms of Point of Sale transactions), you will not be liable for the charges, as long as you report the loss within 30 days of the loss.
- Online Shopping: Most people spend a lot of time online, so it just makes sense that it's possible for you to pay your bills and shop online usingVerified by Visa service on your HDFC Bank Debit Card.Check out the official website for even more offers.
Eligibility Criteria for Easy Shop Titanium Royale Debit Card
- Both NREs and Residents can apply for this debit card.
- Indian Residents should be having any of the following to be eligible for this debit card:
- SuperSaver Account
- Savings Account
- Loan Against Shares Account (LAS)
- Current Account
- Salary Account
How to apply for an Easy Shop Titanium Royale Debit Card?
If you are already a HDFC Bank Account holder, you just need to download the application form for Easy Shop Titanium Royale Debit Card, get it printed out and filled in with your details. The duly filled application form must be dropped off at one of the HDFC Bank branches. Once the processing is complete, you will receive the debit card.
If you are not a HDFC Bank Account holder, you must download the Account Opening form, get it printed, and filled in with your information. The form consists of the EasyShop International Debit Card application, which means that you do not need to fill out an additional application for the debit card. The filled out application must be submitted at any branch of HDFC Bank for the process to be completed.
Easy Shop Titanium Royale Debit Card FAQs
What is the Easyshop Titanium Royale Debit Card annual fee and renewal fee?
The annual fee/renewal fee for this debit card is Rs. 400 + applicable taxes.
What is the charge for ATM PIN generation?
The charge for ATM PIN generation is Rs. 50 + applicable taxes.
If my transaction has been declined, will I be charged for it?
In case your transaction has been declined, because there is insufficient funds in your account, when you swipe at a merchant outlet / websites which is not in India or at ATMs of other banks you will be charged Rs. 25 + applicable taxes per transaction.
Will I be able to get cashback on all my purchases?
You can get cashback on all purchases except in the categories of jewelry, fuel and services such as mutual funds, insurance, Business Services, government payments etc.
Is the airport lounge offer available in Delhi?
Yes, in Delhi there are four airport lounges that you can avail the offer at: Plaza Premium (in terminal 1 D), Fresco Lounge, Plaza Premium (in terminal 3) and ITC Green Lounge.