Headquartered in Mumbai, HDFC Bank is one of the largest banking and financial services companies in India. Since its humble beginning in 1994, the bank has grown immensely and currently provides services around the globe. It has over 4000 branches and 11,800 ATM’s across India. It also employs over 76,000 people.
HDFC Bank Debit Card comes with advanced safety features and excellent benefits such as Fuel Surcharge Reversal, Card security and high withdrawal limits.
Features and Benefits of EasyShop NRO Debit Card - HDFC Bank
- EasyShop NRO Debit Card holders will not feel restricted with low withdrawal limits on their debit card because EasyShop NRO Debit Card has the high daily withdrawal limit of Rs. 25,000 at ATMs and Rs. 1.75 Lakhs at merchant establishments.
- EasyShop NRO Debit Card is meant to be used only for purchases made at Merchant locations and for cash withdrawal at ATMs (local currency). This Debit Card can be made use of in the following locations :
- for all ATM transactions, ATMs of HDFC Bank can be used
- ATMs that are of other banks (not HDFC Bank) in India can be used for Cash Withdrawal and Balance Inquiry only
- Purchases at Merchant Locations in India / If your card is stolen or lost, you will have zero liability on fraudulent Point Of Sale usage of the card.
- Stay on top of your finances with the InstaAlerts feature which makes sure that every time purchase transactions are made using your card, you receive a message on your phone.
- Without even an internet connection on your phone, you can pay bills and recharge with your Debit Card and mobile. You just have to message in the format given on the website.
- As long as you have reported loss of card within 30 days of the event, you will have zero liability for any fraudulent Point of Sale transactions made on the particular debit card.
Eligibility Criteria for EasyShop NRO Debit Card
All NRO account holders are eligible to apply for this debit card.
How to apply for an EasyShop NRO Debit Card?
NRO account holders just need to go to any of the HDFC Bank branches to pick up an application form. Once you have filled it out and submitted it, the card will be sent to your mailing address. If you do not already have an NRO account, you can get a NRO card while opening an account.
EasyShop NRO Debit Card FAQs
What is the transaction limit on the NRO Debit Card?
Depending on the balance in your account, the withdrawal limit at ATMs is Rs. 25,000 and at merchant locations in India is Rs. 1.75 lacs. Transaction limits are set on your card for the security of your funds.
Where all can I make use of my EasyShop NRO Debit Card?
Any merchant locations with the VISA logo will accept the EasyShop NRO Debit Card. In the case of ATMs, they must have a VISA/PLUS sign for the card to be accepted.
In the case of a void transaction on my card, what should I do?
In the case of void transaction, you must fax a copy of the void transaction slip to the bank. Alternatively, you can send it to the support team of HDFC bank. You could also drop it off at a branch of HDFC Bank.
Will I be charged extra for transaction or any other reasons while using the EasyShop NRO Debit Card?
No. You will not be charged ‘transaction charge’ at merchant locations. However, you will be charged as per industry standard at railways and petrol stations.