Overview of Federal Bank MasterCard Premium Debit Card
Federal Bank is an Indian commercial bank in the private sector bank that is headquartered in Aluva, Kerala. The bank currently has 1,252 branches and 1,687 ATMs all over India. Being a pioneer traditional bank in India, Federal Bank has successfully incorporated technology in order to leverage its operations and is the first-ever bank in India to have computerized all of its branches.
Services offered by the Bank to its customers are netbanking, online fee collection, online bill payment, Cash Management services, depository services, mutual fund products, mobile banking, and so on.
Debit cards is one of the many financial products that Federal Bank offers. Federal Bank Debit Card has been designed for the convenience of many cards rolled into one small piece of plastic which can be used for shopping and ATM use.
Features and Benefits of MasterCard Premium Debit Card
- MasterCard Premium Debit Card provides a daily shopping limit of Rs.2 lakh.
- The Premium Debit Card offers the benefit of daily cash withdrawal upto the amount of Rs.2 lakh.
- The Premium Debit Card offers a total benefit of Rs.4 lakh to each customer.
- The Premium Debit Card is highly reliable as it provides PIN and signature-based at PoS outlets for the purpose of authentication.
- To enhance the security, MasterCard Premium Debit Card provides its customers with personalised debit cards along with their (the customers’) photographs.
- With a MasterCard Premium Debit Card, one can get easy access to premium lounge services in the most exclusive airports of the country.
Eligibility Criteria for MasterCard Premium Debit Card
To apply for the MasterCard Premium Debit Card, one must be a Priority Banking customer (Residents and Nonresidents).
How to Apply for a MasterCard Classic Debit Card
- By making use of the Forms and Stationery Page on the Federal Bank website, one can easily download the form for applying for a Debit Card.
- Duly fill the application form, which will then be submitted to the branch.
- Once the bank processes the application form, a Debit Card along with PIN will be issued to the applicant.
- In case you want a replacement for your existing debit card, you will be required to contact your home branch for the same.
MasterCard Classic Debit Card FAQ
- Is there any annual charge on this card?
- What are some of the facilities I can enjoy with priority lounge?
No, this card does not have an annual charge.
FedSelect Lounges include facilities like:
- One roof banking so you never have to wait in queues anymore.
- Doorstep banking so that you get service when you need it most
- Personal Relationship Managers so that all your banking and financial needs are personally attended to by professionals.
- Tailor made offers
- Exclusive Lounge and Interaction Area where you can get the best of what Federal Bank has to offer including premium facilities. You can also benefit from the lounge facilities at all major airports across the country so travelling is no more a tedious affair.
- You can avail upto 50% discount for the rent on locker facilities.
- Enhanced withdrawal limit of Rs 4 lakhs everyday day (Rs. 2 lakhs through POS and Rs 2 lakhs through ATM).
Pune, Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Goa, Delhi, Cochin, Dehradun, Chennai, Calicut, Bhubaneswar, Baroda, Bangalore and Ahmedabad are the cities where you can avail the airport lounge access with this card.
Yes, you can avail offers from US Pizza, Olive Bar, Cookie Man and many more dining outlets. Please check the official website for more details.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.