Overview of Federal Bank MasterCard Premium Debit Card
Federal Bank is a private sector bank that’s headquartered in Kochi, Kerala. The bank currently has over 1250 branches all over India. The bank’s revenue is over ₹69.4 billion. The success of the bank has been proven yet and again by it winning many awards such as the esteemed IDRBT Banking Technology Excellence award in the year 2013-14.
Debit cards is one of the many financial products that Federal Bank offers.Federal Bank Debit Card has been designed for the convenience of many cards rolled into one small piece of plastic which can be used for shopping and ATM use.
Features and Benefits of MasterCard Premium Debit Card
- To help personalize your banking experience and for added protection, Master Premium Debit Card has been designed with your photo printed on the face of the card.
- As a MasterCard Premium Debit Cardholder, you can use your card to shop at millions of outlets and use ATM facilities around the globe since MasterCard can be used at 210 countries and territories. India is one of these countries where MasterCard is accepted widely so that there is no more worry about carrying cash no matter where you go.
- MasterCard Premium Debit Card has a Daily Shopping Limit of Rs 1,00,000/- so you do not feel restricted to shop with your hard earned money.
- Money can be withdrawn from ATMs around the world up to a Daily Cash Withdrawal Limit of Rs.3 Lakhs
- Federal Bank is in a constant search for better technology when it comes to safeguarding your precious money. Each debit card comes armored with the most advanced technology for safety and of course convenience. The card can be used at 210 countries so travelling with just your MasterCard Premium Debit Card is a wise decision indeed.
- This card is also protected with Signature and PIN based authentication at POS.
- You can gain access to premium lounge facilities in all the major airports across the country.
Eligibility Criteria for MasterCard Premium Debit Card
To apply for the MasterCard Premium Debit Card, one must be a Priority Banking customer (Residents and Nonresidents).
Applying for MasterCard Classic Debit Card
If you visit the Federal Bank official website and scroll down the homepage, you will find the Forms & Stationery page tab. You can download the application for debit cards when you click on the tab. The duly filled application form must be submitted at a Federal Bank branch. You will receive the PIN number and debit card once the application has been processed.
MasterCard Classic Debit Card FAQ
- Is there any annual charge on this card?
No, this card does not have an annual charge.
- What are some of the facilities I can enjoy with priority lounge?
FedSelect Lounges include facilities like:
- One roof banking so you never have to wait in queues anymore.
- Doorstep banking so that you get service when you need it most
- Personal Relationship Managers so that all your banking and financial needs are personally attended to by professionals.
- Tailor made offers
- Exclusive Lounge and Interaction Area where you can get the best of what Federal Bank has to offer including premium facilities. You can also benefit from the lounge facilities at all major airports across the country so travelling is no more a tedious affair.
- You can avail upto 50% discount for the rent on locker facilities.
- Enhanced withdrawal limit of Rs 4 lakhs everyday day (Rs. 2 lakhs through POS and Rs 2 lakhs through ATM).
Pune, Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Goa, Delhi, Cochin, Dehradun, Chennai, Calicut, Bhubaneswar, Baroda, Bangalore and Ahmedabad are the cities where you can avail the airport lounge access with this card.
Yes, you can avail offers from US Pizza, Olive Bar, Cookie Man and many more dining outlets. Please check the official website for more details.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.