UTIITSL or UTI Infrastructure and Technology Services Limited was incorporated in 1993 to provide services to the investors of UTI schemes. The company was constructed as a government company under section 2(45) of the company’s Act 2013. The company provides technology and outsourcing services to the financial sector along with the government sector of India. It is the biggest financial service provider in India. The company has about 4 regional offices and 75 branches located all over the country. The company offers services to individuals as well as entities. The Income Tax department of India has entrusted UTIITSL to manage the entire process of application of PAN including delivering the PAN to the customer.
Services offered by UTIITSL
Given below is a list of services offered by UTIITSL.
Registrar and Transfer services for Mutual Funds
- Sales and Application Processing- This includes services such as application and document analysis along with data integrity and allocation of folio number.
- After Sales Services- This service deals with any changes in address, bank details, repurchase, issuing of duplicate certificates, unit share transfer, death claim certificate and Demat requests.
- Income Distribution Warrant- This deals with Issuing of warrants including duplicate warrants Reconciliation of paid warrants- Offers services such as Collection of paid instruments from banks, reporting of paid warrants, bank reconciliation and other reconciliation of paid warrants services.
- Management Information System Reports- All services related to Management Information System Reports.
Registrar and Transfer Agent’s service for companies
- Share transfer agents- Offers services such as processing of transfer requests, Record maintenance, shareholder services, issuing of bonus shares and other share transfer services.
- Other services- There are many other services offered under the section including payroll processing, portfolio management, distribution of financial products and Insurance services.
PAN services by UTIITSL
One of the important and popular services offered by UTIITSL is related to PAN. The Income Tax Department has entrusted UTIITSL to offer PAN services to the residents of India and Foreign citizens.
Listed below are the PAN services offered by UTIITSL.
- Apply for a PAN card
- Apply for changes or correction in pan
- Tracking Pan card
- Pan Verification
- Details of PAN centers
IT Infrastructure and IT Enabled Services
It offers IT Infrastructure and IT Enabled Services such as networking, Data Centre Management, Database and System Administration, Facilities management, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can one apply for PAN through UTIITSL?
- What are the mutual fund services offered by UTIITSL?
- Will UTIITSL be responsible for the issuance of my PAN card?
One can apply for PAN through UTIITSL by downloading the application form online on the official website of UTIITSL, submitting the form with the relevant documents and making payment online.
UTIITSL distributes Mutual fund products.
UTIITSL will ensure that the PAN card will be delivered to your address mentioned in the application form for PAN.