UTIITSL or UTI Infrastructure and Technology Services Limited was incorporated in 1993 to provide services to the investors of UTI schemes. The company was constructed as a government company under section 2(45) of the company’s Act 2013. The company provides technology and outsourcing services to the financial sector along with the government sector of India. It is the biggest financial service provider in India. The company has about 4 regional offices and 75 branches located all over the country. The company offers services to individuals as well as entities. The Income Tax department of India has entrusted UTIITSL to manage the entire process of application of PAN including delivering the PAN to the customer.
Services Offered by UTIITSL
Given below is a list of services offered by UTIITSL.
Registrar and Transfer Services for Mutual Funds
- Sales and Application Processing - This includes services such as application and document analysis along with data integrity and allocation of folio number.
- After Sales Services - This service deals with any changes in address, bank details, repurchase, issuing of duplicate certificates, unit share transfer, death claim certificate and Demat requests.
- Income Distribution Warrant - This deals with Issuing of warrants including duplicate warrants
- Reconciliation of paid warrants - Offers services such as Collection of paid instruments from banks, reporting of paid warrants, bank reconciliation and other reconciliation of paid warrants services.Management Information System
- Reports - All services related to Management Information System Reports.
Registrar and Transfer Agent’s Service for Companies
- Share transfer agents - Offers services such as processing of transfer requests, Record maintenance, shareholder services, issuing of bonus shares and other share transfer services.
- Other services - There are many other services offered under the section including payroll processing, portfolio management, distribution of financial products and Insurance services.
PAN Services by UTIITSL
One of the important and popular services offered by UTIITSL is related to PAN Card. The Income Tax Department has entrusted UTIITSL to offer PAN services to the residents of India and Foreign citizens.
Listed below are the PAN services offered by UTIITSL.
- Apply for a PAN card
- Apply for changes or correction in pan
- Pan card Tracking
- Pan Verification
- Details of PAN centers
IT Infrastructure and IT Enabled Services
It offers IT Infrastructure and IT Enabled Services such as networking, Data Centre Management, Database and System Administration, Facilities management, etc.
Guidelines for Submitting Pan Application Through UTIITSL Website and Make Payment Online
An applicant must go through the below mentioned guidelines carefully, before applying for a PAN card through UTIITSL:
- Form 49A has to be used for new PAN application by Indian residents. NRIs and foreign nationals can use Form 49AA for the same.
- Form CSF has to be used by those seeking to make changes/corrections in their existing PAN Card details
- Applicants can fill their new PAN application online through UTIITSL’s website by visiting the “Menu” options, clicking on “Services” and choosing to “Apply”.
- The form 49A should be filled up closely following the instructions provided at the UTIITSL’s website.
- After filling up the form, applicants should click on “Validation”. The filled up form is now visible on the screen for verification of the information provided.
- After thorough verification, submit the form and then click on “Make Payment” button.
- Applicants get directed to a choose a payment gateway, either Billdesk or PayU India. Applicants can choose depending on which option is supported by their card issuing bank.
- Applicants can then attempt to make payment through of the following options:
- Debit Card - Visa/Mastercard
- Credit Card - Visa/Mastercard
- Cash Card
- Any other option provided by the payment gateway site.
- The applicant may get either ‘success’ or ‘failure’ message depending on whether their payment went through or not.
- In case the payment is a “failure”, the system will revert back to the filled up form, and the applicants can decide whether to cancel or retry submitting the application.
- In case the payment is a “success”, a system generated message for the same would be displayed on the screen.
- After a successful payment, the applicant should choose to “Save” or get a print out of the filled up form by clicking on the “Print Form” option.
- Once the form is printed out, the applicant needs to affix 2 passport size photos of dimension 3.5cm x 2.5cm at the boxes provided for the purpose.
- On the printed form, the applicant should sign a 3 different spaces:
- Across the affixed photo on the left-hand box.
- Below the photo on the right-hand box.
- At the bottom right-hand box on page 2 in the space provided.
- Applicants should attached all required documents such as Identity Proof, Address Proof, Certificate evidencing the date of birth, with the duly signed form. Make sure that the information provided in the documents match the information submitted in the form.
- Check that you have all the requisite papers in order, including:
- One PAN application form, filled up, photo-affixed, signed, along with endorsement of “payment confirmation”.
- 3 supporting documents of proof.
- Applicants should mail the complete set of completed PAN application form to the nearest UTIITSL office, to have their application processed and to receive their PAN card.
Get More Information About Pan Card:
UTIITSL PAN Card Structure
The structure of the details on a PAN card is based on permanent details which do not tend to change with time. A PAN or a Permanent Account Number is a unique number which is issued for every individual singly.
The details which are imprinted on the PAN card of a cardholder can be listed as follows:
1) Permanent Account Number (PAN)
2) Full name of the cardholder
3) Name of father of the cardholder
4) Date of birth of the cardholder
5) Photograph of the cardholder
6) Signature of the cardholder
In the case of issuance of PAN card for any other entity who is not an individual, the details which are imprinted on the card are as follows:
1) Permanent Account Number (PAN)
2) Full name of the cardholder
3) Date of Incorporation
Note: Details in regard to the address of the cardholder are not put up on the PAN card to avoid the hassle of updating the card again in the case of a change in the residential address. Only the permanent details which do not change are recorded on the PAN card.
Applicants can Submit their Documents at any of the 4 UTIITSL Offices:
- PAN PDC Incharge - Mumbai region UTI Infrastructure Technology And Services Limited Plot No. 3, Sector 11, CBD Belapur Navi Mumbai - 400614 Phone: (022) 67931300
- PAN PDC Incharge - New Delhi region UTI Infrastructure Technology And Services Limited 1/28 Sunlight Building, Asaf Ali Road New Delhi - 110002 Phone: (011) 23211262/23211273-23211274
- PAN PDC Incharge - Chennai region UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Limited D-1, First Floor, Thiru -Vi-Ka Industrial Estate, Guindy Chennai - 600032. Phone: 044-22500426/044-22500183
- PAN PDC Incharge - Kolkata region UTI Infrastructure Technology And Services Limited 29, N. S. Road, Ground Floor Opp. Gilander House and Standard Chartered Bank Kolkata - 700001 Phone: (033) 22108959 / 22424774
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can one apply for PAN through UTIITSL?
- What are the mutual fund services offered by UTIITSL?
- Will UTIITSL be responsible for the issuance of my PAN card?
One can apply for PAN through UTIITSL by downloading the application form online on the official website of UTIITSL, submitting the form with the relevant documents and making payment online.
UTIITSL distributes Mutual fund products.
UTIITSL will ensure that the PAN card will be delivered to your address mentioned in the application form for PAN.
List Of Pan Card Office in India 2021