Aadhaar Card seeding is the process by which Indian citizens are expected to link their Aadhaar Cards with their bank accounts.
Linking your bank account with your Aadhaar card ensures that you’re able to make the most of government-backed schemes like the LPG Subsidy scheme, PMSBY (Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana), PMJJBY (Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana), and the Atal Pension Yojana.
- The original and one photocopy of your Aadhaar Card.
- The original and one photocopy of your Pass Book.
- A written application requesting that your bank account be linked with the Aadhaar Card.
- Duly filled out application form.
Take these documents and approach your nearest United Bank of India branch. After you submit these, the bank officials will return your original documents after verification.
The bank will also give you the bottom half of the application form as a receipt and confirmation that the process has been initiated.
Once the application process is complete on the bank’s end, they will intimate you via e-mail or SMS on whether your bank account has successfully been seeded or not. If not, the bank will also provide you with details on what went wrong, and how to successfully complete the process.
Other banks have online Aadhaar seeding facilities, and SMS Aadhaar seeding facilities, also.
Linking To Aadhar With Other Banks
- SBI Link Aadhar Card
- PNB Link Aadhar Card
- Indian Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Canara Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- ICICI Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Union Bank Of India Link Aadhaar Card
- Axis Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- HDFC Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Dena Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Link To Vijaya Bank
- Bank Of Maharashtra Link Aadhaar Card
- Corporation Bank Aadhaar Card Link
- Andhra Bank Aadhaar Card Link
- IOB Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Allahabad Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce Link Aadhaar Card
- UCO Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Syndicate Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Central Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- Citibank Link Aadhaar Card Online
- Bank Of Baroda Link Aadhaar Card
- Link Aadhaar Card With Kotak Mahindra Bank
- IDBI Bank Link Aadhar Card