Aadhaar Card seeding is the process by which Indian bank account holders can link their Aadhaar Cards to their bank accounts. One can find the details of how to link Aadhaar card to United Bank of India account in the following passages given below.
Linking bank account to the Aadhaar card ensures that citizens can make the most of government-backed schemes like the LPG Subsidy scheme, PMSBY (Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana), PMJJBY (Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana), and the Atal Pension Yojana.
Link Aadhaar Card to United Bank of India Account Offline
The documents required to link Aadhaar card to United Bank of India account are given below. Customers can visit a neared UBI bank branch with the following documents:
- One photocopy of Aadhaar Card along with the original document.
- One photocopy of UBI bank Passbook along with the original one.
- A written application requesting that the customers’ bank account be linked to the Aadhaar Card.
- Duly filled out application form.
The customers have to take these documents and approach their nearest United Bank of India branch. After they submit these documents, the bank officials will ask for their original documents which will be returned to the customers after verification.
The bank will also provide them with the bottom half of the application form as an acknowledgement receipt which will act as a confirmation that the linking process has been initiated.
Once the application process is complete on the bank's end, they will intimate the customers by sending an SMS to their registered mobile account mentioning whether their bank account has been successfully seeded or not. If not, the bank will also provide them with details on what went wrong, and how to successfully complete the process.
Link Aadhaar Card to United Bank of India Account Online
The account holders in United Bank of India can also avail the online facility to link their bank their accounts with Aadhaar card. The UBI has provisions even for those customers who do not have an active internet banking account. The customers can avail the net banking service free of cost. They have to follow these steps to link their Aadhaar card to United Bank of India account online:
- Visit the official portal of United Bank of India.
- Enter the full name, UBI account number.
- Enter the 12-digit Aadhaar UID.
- If the customer wants to avail Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) facility, tick “Yes” in the box provided. If they don’t want the DBT facility, select “No” from the options provided.
- Read the terms and conditions carefully and tick “I Agree”.
- Submit the request to link Aadhaar with UBI account.
- The UBI account holders will be provided with a service request number for future reference.
- The United Bank of India account will be linked to the Aadhaar card within 5 working days.
How to Check Aadhaar Card to United Bank of India Account Linking Status Online
The United Bank of India also provides its customers with the facility to check the Aadhaar linking status online. Here’s how they can do that:
- Go to the UIDAI official website and select “Check Aadhaar and Bank Account Linking Status”
- Enter the 13-digit UBI account number.
- Enter the 12-digit Aadhaar number.
- Click on the “Check Status” button.
- The Aadhaar and bank account linking status will be displayed on the screen.
United Bank of India account holders should keep the following points in mind before they submit their request to link Aadhaar card to United Bank of India account.
- The customer’s name in Aadhaar card should match with his/her name as stored in the UBI's database.
- In case there is a mismatch in the name, the customers will have to visit the nearest branch to link their Aadhaar with the bank account.
- The process of Aadhaar seeding may take up to 5 working days to complete.
- The United Bank of India provides the facility of Aadhaar seeding with the account free of cost.
Best Credit Cards for you
Linking To Aadhar With Other Banks
- SBI Link Aadhar Card
- PNB Link Aadhar Card
- Indian Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Canara Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- ICICI Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Union Bank Of India Link Aadhaar Card
- Axis Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- HDFC Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Dena Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Link To Vijaya Bank
- Bank Of Maharashtra Link Aadhaar Card
- Corporation Bank Aadhaar Card Link
- Andhra Bank Aadhaar Card Link
- IOB Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Allahabad Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce Link Aadhaar Card
- UCO Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Syndicate Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Central Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- Citibank Link Aadhaar Card Online
- Bank Of Baroda Link Aadhaar Card
- Link Aadhaar Card With Kotak Mahindra Bank
- IDBI Bank Link Aadhar Card