Aadhaar card is a form of identification issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India. It contains the biometric and demographic details of an individual, along with a unique 12 digit alphanumeric code. The customer can link the card to their Oriental Bank account by following any of the steps mentioned below.
Linking Aadhaar Card with Oriental Bank of Commerce bank account Offline
Mentioned below are the steps to be followed to link your Aadhaar Card with Oriental Bank of Commerce bank account offline.
- Visit the closest Oriental Bank of Commerce branch with the original passbook and Aadhaar card, along with photocopies of the same.
- Ask for the application form to link your Aadhaar card with the bank account.
- Fill in the form with the correct details.
- Submit the completed form at the counter.
- The bank officials might ask for the original documents for verification purposes. The documents will be returned after the verification.
- The bank will send a confirmation via SMS or email once the Aadhaar card is successfully linked to your bank account.
Link Aadhar to Other Bank Account
Linking Aadhaar Card with Oriental Bank of Commerce bank account Online
Given below is the procedure that has to be followed in order to link your Aadhaar card to your Oriental Bank of Commerce savings account.
- Visit the official website of the Oriental Bank of Commerce.
- On the main page, click on ‘Web Based Aadhaar Seeding Request’.
- Enter the details as requested by the page.
- Click on ‘Proceed’.
- You will then receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Validate the OTP, enter the captcha code, and then click on ‘Submit’.
- You will then get a SMS or e-mail verifying that your Aadhaar has been linked.
Linking Aadhaar Card with Oriental Bank of Commerce bank account via SMS
Customers who have registered for Oriental Bank of Commerce SMS alert facility can link their Aadhaar card to Oriental Bank of Commerce account by following the below mentioned steps:
Send an SMS TO 9915622622 in the format mentioned below.