In 1878 Shozo Kawasaki a shipyard named Kawasaki Tsukiji in Tokyo. In 1896, the same became known as Kawasaki Dockyard Co., Ltd. The company soon started to diversify their manufacturing from ships, aircrafts, satellites, submarines, machinery, robots and of course, two wheelers. There are plants in USA, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and Japan among others. The Motorcycle & Engine division of Kawasaki Heavy Industries manufacture Kawasaki motorcycles. Kawasaki two wheelers are not manufactured in India but they are available in India. Most of the CBU models are imported from Thailand and Japan. One of the most popular Kawasaki bike in India is Kawasaki Ninja 300.
Features and Benefits of Kawasaki Bike Insurance:
- Hassle-free process of purchasing with minimal paperwork
- Road side assistance
- A large number of network garages where you can get cash-less settlements
- Engine protection coverage
- Personal accident coverage (Driver and owner)
- Third party liability coverage
Insurance companies providing Kawasaki Two-Wheelers Insurance:
Bajaj Allianz and HDFC Ergo are two insurance companies that provide insurance for all of the models of Kawasaki two wheeler. Insuring your Kawasaki two wheeler is a very important step of owning and maintaining your bike. The law requires all drivers/riders on the road to have insurance policies.
Other Two wheeler insurance companies offering insurance for Kawasaki bikes are
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- ICICI Lombard Two Wheeler Insurance
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Two Wheeler
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Insurance
The key to getting yourself a good two-wheeler insurance is doing your research well and picking one that meets all your requirements.
A comprehensive Insurance Policy should provide cover in the event of loss/damage caused to your two wheeler or its accessories in the event of the following calamities:
Man-made Calamities: burglary, theft, accident by external means, strike, riot, malicious act or terrorist activity. This also includes the damages caused while the two wheeler is in transit either by rail, road, air, lift etc.
Natural Calamities: self-ignition, lightning, flood, earthquake, fire, explosion, typhoon, frost, tempest, cyclone, hurricane, landslide, inundation, storm, hailstorm, rockslide etc.
Different models of Kawasaki Two Wheelers:
In India, the price range of Kawasaki bikes range from 2.5 lakhs to 13.8 lakhs. These are the models available in Inida:
- Kawasaki KLX110
- Kawasaki Z250
- Kawasaki Ninja
- Kawasaki ER-6n
- Kawasaki Z800
- Kawasaki Versys
- Kawasaki Z1000
- Kawasaki Versys 650
Kawasaki Bike Insurance Premium Calculator
If you own a Kawasaki bike and looking to insure the same, purchasing a motor insurance policy online can be a cake walk. You can compare and buy the best insurance policy without the help of an insurance broker/agent in no time. Also, there are various neutral third-party websites that enable users to compare different bike insurance policies based on their specific requirements. Comparisons can be made based on factors like coverage, policy benefits, inclusions and exclusions of policy, availability of network garages, premium cost, and more.
If you want to buy an insurance policy for Kawasaki bike, do not forget to use the insurance premium calculator to evaluate various policy options. You may find bike insurance premium calculator tool in most insurance websites. Also, the premium can be calculated on other third-party website. To compute the same, you may need to fill in the basic details of your vehicle such as the brand and model of the vehicle, vehicle registration number, age of the vehicle, cubic capacity (CC) of the vehicle, zone of registration, and more. The Insured Declared Value (IDV), which is the total sum of money assured by the insurer in case of loss or damage caused to the vehicle plays an important factor in determining the premium. It is calculated by reducing the amount of depreciation from the manufacturer’s listed price of the vehicle.
Factors Affecting Bike Insurance Premium
- Add-on insurance covers
- Age of the vehicle
- Cubic capacity (CC) of the vehicle
- Discounts availed
- Make and model of the vehicle
- No Claim Bonus (NCB)
- Type of insurance policy opted
- Voluntary access, and more
Multi-Year Bike Insurance Policy For Kawasaki Bikes
The Insurance Development and Regulatory Authority (IRDA) observed that a large number of two-wheeler owners in the country are riding without a valid two-wheeler insurance policy. Most people do not renew their bike insurance policies on time and ride uninsured on risky Indian roads. To encourage vehicle owners to buy and renew insurance policies in a timely manner, the IRDA has now allowed insurance agencies to offer multi-year motor insurance for a period up to 3 years. A long-term insurance policy has several advantages. First of all, it saves you from the hassles of annual policy renewals and also help you save expenses on insurance to a certain extent. Following are some of the other advantages.
- Annual policy renewal not required for a period of 2/3 years
- Lower Premium
- No effects on premium due to inflation
- No risk of policy lapse for 2/3 years No Claim Bonus (NCB)
Kawasaki Bike Insurance FAQs:
- Q: How do I decide which insurance company to choose for my model of Kawasaki?
A: Depending on the price and model of your Kawasaki bike, you can decide which cover to purchase. You should also consider the terrain that you usually ride in and the kind of riding that you are planning to do. Bikes that are used for racing for example will need bumper-to-bumper coverage as there are more chances of it being damaged and thus would cost a lot more. You will have to decide how much you think is worth paying as premium. Get expert advice and browse through the options that you have. There is no going around the research that is required when you purchase an insurance policy. After comparing the premiums and coverage that each policy offers, you can choose the one that you feel best suits your needs. Also, make sure that
you keep an eye out for discounts available.
- Q: Are there any other models of Kawasaki expected to be released in 2016?
A: Yes. There are a few bikes expected to be released in 2016 including Kawasaki Ninja 250SL, Kawasaki Vulcan S, Kawasaki ZX-6R and Kawasaki Z250 SL.
- How to Calculate Two Wheeler Insurance Premium in India
- Third Party Two Wheeler Insurance In India
- Why Get Your Bike Insured?
- 6 Benefits of Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
- How to Renew Lapsed Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Online?
- Is Bike Insurance Mandatory in India?
- Zero Depreciation Cover for Bike Insurance
- A Beginner’s Guide to Two Wheeler Insurance
- Importance of Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tips to Reduce Bike Insurance Premiums
- How to Cancel Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
- Royal Enfield Two Wheeler Insurance
- Honda Two Wheeler Insurance
- Mahindra Two Wheeler Insurance
- Hero MotoCorp Two Wheeler Insurance
- Harley Davidson Two Wheeler Insurance
- Kawasaki Two Wheeler Insurance
- Suzuki Two Wheeler Insurance
- Triumph Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bajaj Two Wheeler Insurance
- TVS Two Wheeler Insurance
- KTM Two Wheeler Insurance
- Hyosung Two Wheeler Insurance
- Yamaha Two Wheeler Insurance
- BMW Two Wheeler Insurance
- Piaggio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Two Wheeler Insurance Bangalore
- Two Wheeler Insurance Chennai
- Two Wheeler Insurance in Hyderabad
- Two Wheeler Insurance Kolkata
- Two Wheeler Insurance Mumbai
- Two Wheeler Insurance Pune
- Two Wheeler Insurance Chandigarh
- Two Wheeler Insurance Indore
- Two Wheeler Insurance Ahmedabad
- Two Wheeler Insurance Coimbatore
- Two Wheeler Insurance in Goa
- Two Wheeler Insurance Jaipur
- Two Wheeler Insurance Noida
- Two Wheeler Insurance Gurgaon