Apart from being one of the biggest manufacturers of two wheelers in the nation, TVS motors is a TVS Group company. TVS bikes, mopeds, scooters are famed for being sturdy, popular, and value for money. TVS is also one of the most trusted brands, when it comes to two wheelers, in India.
Indian roads are extremely rickety, and also infamous for unruly traffic. Given these conditions, two wheelers are prone to accidents and many other risks. As per the Indian law it is mandatory for every two wheeler (to be driven on the road) to have a valid two wheeler insurance policy. A comprehensive policy will cover your bike against a hot of dangers, threats, calamities and unforeseen circumstances.
As your TVS two wheeler is precious and a great buy, it does deserve an all-encompassing insurance policy. A comprehensive two wheeler insurance policy will protect your TVS two wheeler from natural calamities and man-made disasters alike, apart from providing coverage against a lot of other threats and dangers.
Features and Benefits of TVS Bike Insurance:
- Once the policy period is over, you can renew the insurance policy for your TVS two wheeler in few simple steps.
- In case of an accident on vehicle breakdown, you can avail the towing facility provided by the insurer.
- To protect your pillions/co-passengers from accidents you can opt of the Personal Accident Cover.
- Both the electrical and non-electrical parts in your bike can be insured.
- TVS bike insurance can be easily bought online with the privilege of minimum documentation.
- The facility of road side assistance is available in case of emergencies.
- If your bike/two wheeler has been serviced at network garages then you can enjoy cashless claim settlements.
- You can also like engine protection cover, third party liability cover and personal accident cover.
Insurance companies providing two wheeler insurance for TVS two wheelers are:
- Bajaj Allianz
- HDFC Ergo
- Tata AIG
- ICICI Lombard
- Reliance General Insurance
The most popular TVS two wheeler models are:
To make sure that you buy the perfect two wheeler insurance policy for your TVS two wheeler, you must first be aware of the purpose, specifications are requirements of the two wheeler model. The coverages you need is primarily dependant on the model, price and class of the vehicle. The comprehensive list, below, explains the categories in which the most popular TVS two wheeler model falls.
TVS BIKES AND SCOOTERS
GENERAL PURPOSE BIKES
TVS STAR SPORT
TVS Apache RTR 160
TVS Apache RTR 180
TVS MAX 4R
SCOOTY PEP PLUS
HEAVY DUTY SUPER XL
TVS STAR CITY PLUS
Every bike model differs from another depending on the specifications like body, mileage, engine capacity, and purpose. Similarly, as the insurance policy to be bought depends on the aforementioned factors, the premium, coverage, and IDV vary too. For instance, scooters and general purpose bike are ideal for day to day commuting. The maintenance of these two wheelers is easier and cheaper than high end bikes. For a more expensive/high end bike you might require to buy more add on covers, resulting in a higher premium amount.
TVS Bike Insurance FAQ's:
- Q: I want to buy a two wheeler insurance policy for my TVS two wheeler from HDFC Ergo. Can I buy it online?
A: Yes, of course. You can buy your two wheeler insurance policy from HDFC Ergo, online by following some quick and hassle-free steps.
- Q: What are the steps that I should follow to buy HDFC ergo two wheeler insurance?
A: Log on to the company’s website and select the ‘buy insurance for new two wheeler’ option. Provide all the details asked for, correctly. You can also choose any add-on covers provided you wish to buy them. Furnish your contact details. Now you can calculate the premium amount and have to agree with the terms and conditions to be directed to the payment process. You can use your debit/credit card to make payment. Once the process is complete HDFC Ergo generates a PDF copy of the policy.
- Q: Can I renew my two wheeler insurance policy online?
A: Yes, on the expiration of your previous/current policy date, you can renew the two wheeler insurance policy online by following some simple and quick steps.
- Q:Why is it important to renew my two wheeler insurance policy?
A:On the expiration of your two wheeler insurance policy, your two wheeler is no longer protected from any risks is still vulnerable to a host of risks for which you will not be protected. Your two wheeler deserves maximum protection, and for this purpose you must renew your two wheeler insurance policy on time to enjoy continued protection.
- Q: What is NCB?
A: NCB stands for No Claim Bonus. Policyholders can enjoy discounted premium amount; but this is only if they have not made any insurance claims in the earlier policy period. In that case you are eligible to get a NCB discount in your existing policy period. You can also accumulate your NCB to maximise the discount. I wish to buy a two wheeler insurance for my TVS bike from Reliance General Insurance.
- Q:What are the details that I will be asked to provide?
A:The required details that you will have to give are vehicle registration number, date and place of purchase of the vehicle, bike owner’s name, complete contact details and address, model of the two wheeler and manufacturing date of the same.
- How to Calculate Two Wheeler Insurance Premium in India
- Third Party Two Wheeler Insurance In India
- Why Get Your Bike Insured?
- 6 Benefits of Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
- How to Renew Lapsed Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Online?
- Is Bike Insurance Mandatory in India?
- Zero Depreciation Cover for Bike Insurance
- A Beginner’s Guide to Two Wheeler Insurance
- Importance of Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tips to Reduce Bike Insurance Premiums
- How to Cancel Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
- Royal Enfield Two Wheeler Insurance
- Honda Two Wheeler Insurance
- Mahindra Two Wheeler Insurance
- Hero MotoCorp Two Wheeler Insurance
- Harley Davidson Two Wheeler Insurance
- Kawasaki Two Wheeler Insurance
- Suzuki Two Wheeler Insurance
- Triumph Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bajaj Two Wheeler Insurance
- TVS Two Wheeler Insurance
- KTM Two Wheeler Insurance
- Hyosung Two Wheeler Insurance
- Yamaha Two Wheeler Insurance
- BMW Two Wheeler Insurance
- Piaggio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Two Wheeler Insurance Bangalore
- Two Wheeler Insurance Chennai
- Two Wheeler Insurance in Hyderabad
- Two Wheeler Insurance Kolkata
- Two Wheeler Insurance Mumbai
- Two Wheeler Insurance Pune
- Two Wheeler Insurance Chandigarh
- Two Wheeler Insurance Indore
- Two Wheeler Insurance Ahmedabad
- Two Wheeler Insurance Coimbatore
- Two Wheeler Insurance in Goa
- Two Wheeler Insurance Jaipur
- Two Wheeler Insurance Noida
- Two Wheeler Insurance Gurgaon