National Insurance Company is one of India’s oldest and largest public sector companies which deal with general insurance. Comprehensive insurance plans are provided at competitive rates. Motor Insurance Plans, Health Insurance Plans, Two wheeler insurance plans, Rural Insurance Plans, Commercial Risk Insurance Plans, Industrial Insurance Plan, Personal Accident Plans and Home Insurance Plans are some of the types of insurance that the company offers. The tailor made schemes are transparent and extremely simple to avail. Two wheeler insurance from National Insurance is one of the most sought after in the market and here’s why:
Key Benefits Of National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance
Eligible customers can get a discount on their insurance premium.
Personal accident (liability only) coverage will be provided to policyholders.
When the policy is about to expire, policyholders can renew it online.
Add-on Covers For National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance
Third Party Cover
Maximum cover for third-party property damage will be Rs. 7,50,000 in the case of two-wheelers.
Inclusions And Exclusions In National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance
Loss or damage to the insured vehicle due to fire / earthquake / flood / cyclone
Damage by a person driving under the influence of liquor / alcohol / drugs
Features and Benefits of National Bike Insurance Policy:
- The claim service is quick, hassle-free and cashless.
- Tailor made low-cost insurance plans.
- No Claim Bonus is also available.
- Claim status can be tracked online.
- It's possible for other insurers to transfer existing No Claim Bonus.
Inclusions of National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance Plan:
There are mainly two types of covers that are available for two wheeler insurance from National Insurance:
1. Liability Only Cover: Liability Only Cover gives protection in the event of any legal liability if the insured gets in an accident.
2. Package Cover: All the liabilities according to the Motor Vehicles Act will be covered in this. Damages caused to the vehicles and passengers will be covered. Own Damage to the Insured Vehicle which includes the following:
- Property Damage ( Third Party Property Damage upto Rs 7.5 lakhs)
- Injury or Death of Third Party
- Terrorist Act
- Burglary, theft or housebreaking
- Fire, self-ignition, lightning or explosion.
- Malicious Act
- Riot and strike
- Fire and earthquake
- Natural calamities (such as flood, hurricane, typhoon, storm, hailstorm, cyclone etc.)
Exclusions of National Two Wheeler Insurance Plan :
- Wear and tear
- Consequential loss
- Loss due to war, hostilities, civil war, military power, acts of foreign enemies, invasion, mutiny rebellion or other such violent acts
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or with an invalid driving license and damage caused due to it
- Any claim arising due to a contractual liability.
- Damage to tyres and tubes will not be compensated for, unless the vehicle itself is damaged at the same time, in which case only 50 % of the replacement cost will be paid by the company.
- If the vehicle was used for purposes not mentioned or beyond limits.
- If the vehicle was used beyond specified borders.
- Loss/ damage and liability caused due to wilful negligence.
- Loss/ damage caused directly/ indirectly from ionizing radiations from any nuclear power or nuclear waste materials or radioactive contamination.
- Loss/ damage caused by nuclear weapons.
- If an unauthorized person (other than the person mentioned in the Driver’s Clause) drives the insured vehicle.
- Damage/ loss to accessories due to theft.
Claim Process of National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance :
- The claim process at National two wheeler insurance is extremely simple, transparent and quick. Claims can be made at any time of the day. Customer service at National Insurance Company is among the best in the country. Customers will be given immediate assistance, ensuring customer satisfaction. All that the customer needs to do is call the toll free number 1800 200 7710 to make the claim. The following information must be provided:
- Date and time of accident
- Policy Number
- Survey location (where the vehicle can be surveyed by the loss assessor).
- Insured Contact Details.
- Estimated loss/ description.
- The driver’s name, contact number and driving license details.
- Once the claim has been lodged, a Claim Representative will contact the insured person and take the process further.
- The representative will provide the insured with the claim reference number for future reference. Once the claim is approved, the insured will receive a text message with the surveyor details.
- The insured vehicle will be inspected by a Surveyor who is appointed by the company.
- Once assessed, and the approval is given, the claim status is provided.
Documents Required for Claim Settlement in National Insurance Bike Insurance :
Following are the documents that the insured will have to provide when making a claim:
- Duly filled Claim Form.
- Certificate of Registration.
- Fitness certificate( Commercial Vehicles only)
- Copy of Driving License.
- Motor Insurance Policy with schedule and endorsement/ clause
- Police FIR.
- Copy of the plan and receipt of payment of premium.
Renewal process for National Two Wheeler Insurance :
Renewal process for National two wheeler insurance can be done online by Registered policyholders. It’s a simple, three step process:
Step 1: login into e-portal by entering your Policy Number and Date of Birth
Step 2: Select the payment option- Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card
Step 3: Once you have been informed that the payment was successful, print/save the premium deposit receipt
You can also renew by Mobile
Frequently Asked Questions of National Insurance Bike Insurance :
- How can I make a premium payment?
You can choose between two modes of premium payment:
- Online Payment
- Cash payment at the branch
In case you choose the online payment mode, you can pay via Credit Card, Net banking or Debit Card
- How can I check my policy status?
Simply log into the Portal, enter your valid credentials and get updates on your policy status. You can also call on the toll-free number to get the status of your policy instantly.
- Is it possible to cancel a National two wheeler insurance?
Yes. In fact it is a simple process to cancel an insurance that you have purchased. Simply walk into any of the branches, and provide your policy documents with the duly filled surrender form. Once accepted at the counter, the policy will be cancelled. Further, the refunds will be credited in your bank account.
- Two Wheeler Insurance for Three Years
- Top 5 Two Wheeler Insurance Company In India
- How to Calculate Two Wheeler Insurance Premium in India
- Third Party Two Wheeler Insurance In India
- Why Get Your Bike Insured?
- 6 Benefits of Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
- How to Renew Lapsed Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Online?
- Is Bike Insurance Mandatory in India?
- Zero Depreciation Cover for Bike Insurance
- A Beginner’s Guide to Two Wheeler Insurance
- Importance of Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tips to Reduce Bike Insurance Premiums
- How to Cancel Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
- Royal Enfield Two Wheeler Insurance
- Honda Two Wheeler Insurance
- Mahindra Two Wheeler Insurance
- Hero MotoCorp Two Wheeler Insurance
- Harley Davidson Two Wheeler Insurance
- Kawasaki Two Wheeler Insurance
- Suzuki Two Wheeler Insurance
- Triumph Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bajaj Two Wheeler Insurance
- TVS Two Wheeler Insurance
- KTM Two Wheeler Insurance
- Hyosung Two Wheeler Insurance
- Yamaha Two Wheeler Insurance
- BMW Two Wheeler Insurance
- Piaggio Two Wheeler Insurance
- two wheeler insurance bangalore
- two wheeler insurance chennai
- two wheeler insurance in hyderabad
- two wheeler insurance kolkata
- two wheeler insurance mumbai
- two wheeler insurance pune
- two wheeler insurance chandigarh
- two wheeler insurance indore
- two wheeler insurance ahmedabad
- two wheeler insurance coimbatore
- two wheeler insurance in goa
- two wheeler insurance jaipur
- two wheeler insurance noida
- two wheeler insurance gurgaon
This Insurance Company has not partnered with BankBazaar.com. For more details, please visit its website/branch office. The trademarks, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective owners.