It is tough to choose the right insurance policy from the various policies available in India. Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy is a popular insurance plan that helps to protect your two wheeler against any physical damage, theft, third party liabilities and/or injury. The Best Two Wheeler insurance would be one that protects your vehicle from losses caused due to natural and man-made damages and/or third-party liabilities. Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler insurance is a comprehensive policy that also offers personal assistance cover.
The procedure for acquiring a Bajaj Auto two-wheeler insurance policy is simple and easy. Bajaj Auto two-wheeler insurance policy can be purchased and renewed online.
Features & Benefits of Bajaj Two Wheeler Insurance:
- Quick claim settlement
- Hassle-free process of purchasing bike insurance online
- Around the clock claim support.
- Avail 75% on account payment in case of cashless facility is not available.
- Existing No Claim Bonus of up to 50% can be transferred from another insurance provider.
- Get instant claims assistance as well as regular SMS updates on the claim status.
- The listed authorized workshops would provide quick and efficient inspection of your vehicle with high service standards.
Bajaj Two Wheeler Insurance Coverage:
- Man-made calamities: Damage or loss to your two wheeler due to events such as burglary, riot, theft, malicious act, accident caused by third-party, strike, vandalism, terrorist activity, any damage caused in transit by inland waterway, road, rail, lift, elevator or air.
- Natural calamities: Damage or loss to your two wheeler due to fire, explosion, self-ignition or lightning, flood, earthquake, typhoon, storm, hurricane, tempest, cyclone, inundation, hailstorm, landslide, frost and rockslide.
- Third Party Legal Liability: The policy offers you protection against legal liability arising out of accidental damages, causing permanent injury or death of a person, as well as damages to third-party property.
- Personal Accident Cover: Get coverage of up to Rs.1 lakh as personal accident cover for the individual owner/driver of the vehicle, while driving, travelling, mounting or dismounting from the two wheeler. There is also an optional personal accident cover available for co-passengers.
Bajaj Two-Wheeler Insurance Claims Process:
- In order to register a claim, first, you have to place your Two Wheeler for Repair in a network garage where you will be able to avail the cashless facility.
- In the event of theft, you have to file a police complaint immediately in writing and inform the company as well.
- Once this is done, you have to officially register your claim. You can register your claim by calling the customer care center and providing some basic information. Once this process is complete, you will receive a claim reference number.
- Next step is Survey and Claim Settlement that is done by Bajaj Auto.
- Submit a copy of your documents to the garage/dealer and get it verified with the originals. After completion of repair at the preferred garage, Bajaj Auto will make a payment directly.
Bajaj Bike Insurance Exclusions:
- General ageing, wear and tear of the vehicle is not covered.
- Electrical/Mechanical breakdown.
- If damage or loss occurs to the vehicle when it is not used in accordance with limitations of use.
- Damage caused by/to a person driving without a valid license.
- If a drunk person or a person under the influence of drugs is driving, then damages incurred won't be covered.
- Damage or loss arising out of war, nuclear risk or mutiny.
- Wear and tear of parts like tyres and tubes is not covered, unless the vehicle is damaged at the same time. If this is the case, the company liability will be limited to only 50% of the replacement cost.
Different models of Bajaj Two-Wheelers are:
- Bajaj Avenger 220 DTS-i
- Bajaj Pulsar RS200
- Bajaj Pulsar AS200
- Bajaj Pulsar AS150
- Bajaj Pulsar NS200
- Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Pulsar 180 DTS-i
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTS-i
- Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS
- Bajaj Discover 150F
- Bajaj Discover 150S
- Bajaj Discover 125T
- Bajaj Discover 125M
- Bajaj Discover 100T
- Bajaj Discover 100
- Bajaj Platina 100
- Bajaj CT 100
- Bajaj Discover 10M
- Bajaj Pulsar 135
Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance FAQs:
- Q: How can I register a claim?
A: A customer can register his/her claim for two wheeler insurance coverage from Bajaj Alliance by calling the company’s toll free number and providing relevant details. After this the customer help desk will provide you a claim reference number.
- Q: How can I make a theft claim?
A: In order to make a theft claim, you will have to alert the police first by filing a written complaint. Once this is done, the policyholder can call the toll-free Bajaj Auto customer care number and report the same.
- Q: How will the payment be made towards repair work on the insured two-wheeler in a preferred garage?
A: Payment be made towards repair work on the insured two-wheeler in a preferred garage can be made by submitting a copy of the documents at the garage/dealer and getting it verified with the originals. After completion of repair at the preferred garage, Bajaj Auto will make the payment directly.
- Q: Will wear and tear/ depreciation of the vehicle be covered under the Bajaj Auto two wheeler insurance cover?
A: No, depreciation or wear and tear is excluded from the coverage offered for two wheelers under this scheme.
- Q: What is NCB and its benefits to the policyholder?
A: NCB stands for No Claim Bonus. If the policyholder hasn’t claimed insurance cover in the previous year, they can avail a No Claim Bonus or discount on the Own Damage insurance premium ranging from 20% to 50%.
News About Bajaj Two Wheeler Insurance
Bajaj Drops Teasers of Its 2017 Pulsar Series Line-up
India’s very own two-wheeler manufacturing giant, Bajaj Auto Ltd. is all prepared to unveil its brand new and updated line-up of its hugely popular Pulsar series of motorbikes in India. Ahead of the launch, the manufacturer recently also released a few teasers of the entire line-up of motorcycles which are set to be launched soon. The notable feature of these new and improved engines is that they will all be compliant with BS-IV norms, which are going to come into effect for all two-wheelers starting April 2017.
The soon to be launched line-up will include all the models in the Pulsar series which include the Pulsar 135, Pulsar 150, Pulsar 180 and the Pulsar 220F. The Pulsar 220F is already available at Bajaj showrooms, while the remaining others are going to roll out soon.
Beside the new, updated and slicker BS-IV compliant engines which the 2017 Pulsar series will sport, the motorbikes are going to deliver improved performance in terms of fuel efficiency. Other improvements which one can expect to see on the bikes include seats with improved cushioning, new exhaust units and an updated and compact instrument cluster which will feature blue back-lighting instead of the usual amber backlight which was the norm. Also, the new Pulsar range is also rumored to sport an all-new black and red paint scheme.
1st December 2016
Vespa’s Exclusive Armani Edition Launching on October 25th
Piaggio’s iconic Vespa brand is bringing a specially designed Emporio Armani scooter to India on October 25th. The scooter is expected to retail at Rs.8-9 lakh, making it the most expensive scooter in India.
The premium scooter, known as the Vespa 946, will be powered by a 125cc engine and reach a peak torque of 10.3 Nm.
The scooter will also come with LED headlamps and an LCD instrument panel along with a traction control system and anti-slip regulator.
The Vespa 946 will have a vintage black body and will be available exclusively through Motorplex dealerships across the country.
Vespa enthusiasts looking to acquire the scooter should also remember to purchase two wheeler insurance to ensure their latest buy is protected in case of any mishaps.
20th October 2016
Bajaj Kratos To Soon Hit Indian Roads
India’s leading two-wheeler manufacturer, Bajaj, recently announced the launch of it’s new flagship, Kratos. To be launched soon, this power cruiser will compete in the high-performance motorcycle category. The motorcycle is likely to be powered by an engine similar to that on the KTM 390, which comes with a 373cc, single-cylinder engine featuring liquid cooling, fuel injection and Bajaj’s signature triple-spark plug technology. The engine shall deliver peak power of approximately 40hp and peak torque of 30Nm.
With its launch slated for the month of November, the Bajaj Kratos is likely to come with a price tag of around Rs 1.6-1.7 lakh, considering Bajaj’s reputation of offering competitive prices. Given it’s speculated price, the Kratos is likely to face competition from the Mahindra Mojo and the Royal Enfield Himalayan.
10th October 2016
Bajaj Launches Platina Comfortec, Priced at Rs. 43,241
Indian two-wheeler giant, Bajaj recently unveiled the Platina Comfortec, an update over the much loved Platina ES. Introduced in the challenging 100cc commuter motorbike segment, the Platina Comfortec will be pried at Rs. 43,241.
The updated Platina Comfortec comes fitted with a 102cc, air cooled single-cylinder engine which integrates Bajaj’s famed DTS-i (Digital Twin Spark Ignition) technology. The DTS-I engine is coupled with a 4-speed gearbox and delivers 8 BHP of max power and peak torque of 8.6 Nm. The motorbike claims to deliver a mileage of 104 kmpl. The Platina Comfortec, which is available in a kick start and a self-start variant, will feature three fresh new colours – black, blue and red.
10th August 2016
Bajaj Motors continues to dominate cruiser segment
There is no denying the fact that the Indian two-wheeler industry is one of the fastest growing ones in the world, with major players vying for a piece of this lucrative pie. Companies like Hero, Bajaj and Honda have made a foray into this space, offering a number of products to meet different requirements. The cruiser segment is one area which hasn’t seen many offerings, with Bajaj ruling the roost with its Avenger. The Avenger is the only cruiser in the country which can be purchased for under Rs. 1 lakh, making it a practical product for thousands of cruiser enthusiasts.
Bajaj Auto, which ranks third in terms of volumes has been the dominant player in the cruiser segment, thanks to the Avenger. The revamped version of this cruiser has caught the fancy of buyers, with sales going up four-fold since it hit the markets last year. The Avenger, which has been around for almost a decade received a facelift, with the new models priced at Rs. 73,000 (ex-showroom, Mumbai) for the 150cc version and Rs. 83,000 (ex-showroom, Mumbai) for the 220cc version. It is this price point which has given it the edge over competitors, which cost almost double the Avenger. The company sold an average of 12,500 units of the bike since it introduced three new models, with these numbers expected to rise in the festive season.
7th August 2016
- How to Calculate Two Wheeler Insurance Premium in India
- Third Party Two Wheeler Insurance In India
- Why Get Your Bike Insured?
- 6 Benefits of Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
- How to Renew Lapsed Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Online?
- Is Bike Insurance Mandatory in India?
- Zero Depreciation Cover for Bike Insurance
- A Beginner’s Guide to Two Wheeler Insurance
- Importance of Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tips to Reduce Bike Insurance Premiums
- How to Cancel Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
- Royal Enfield Two Wheeler Insurance
- Honda Two Wheeler Insurance
- Mahindra Two Wheeler Insurance
- Hero MotoCorp Two Wheeler Insurance
- Harley Davidson Two Wheeler Insurance
- Kawasaki Two Wheeler Insurance
- Suzuki Two Wheeler Insurance
- Triumph Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bajaj Two Wheeler Insurance
- TVS Two Wheeler Insurance
- KTM Two Wheeler Insurance
- Hyosung Two Wheeler Insurance
- Yamaha Two Wheeler Insurance
- BMW Two Wheeler Insurance
- Piaggio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Two Wheeler Insurance Bangalore
- Two Wheeler Insurance Chennai
- Two Wheeler Insurance in Hyderabad
- Two Wheeler Insurance Kolkata
- Two Wheeler Insurance Mumbai
- Two Wheeler Insurance Pune
- Two Wheeler Insurance Chandigarh
- Two Wheeler Insurance Indore
- Two Wheeler Insurance Ahmedabad
- Two Wheeler Insurance Coimbatore
- Two Wheeler Insurance in Goa
- Two Wheeler Insurance Jaipur
- Two Wheeler Insurance Noida
- Two Wheeler Insurance Gurgaon