It is tough to choose the right insurance policy from the various policies available in India. Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy is a popular insurance plan that helps to protect your two wheeler against any physical damage, theft, third party liabilities and/or injury. The Best Two Wheeler insurance would be one that protects your vehicle from losses caused due to natural and man-made damages and/or third-party liabilities. Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler insurance is a comprehensive policy that also offers personal assistance cover.
The procedure for acquiring a Bajaj Auto two-wheeler insurance policy is simple and easy. Bajaj Auto two-wheeler insurance policy can be purchased and renewed online.
Features & Benefits of Bajaj Two Wheeler Insurance:
- Quick claim settlement
- Hassle-free process of purchasing bike insurance online
- Around the clock claim support.
- Avail 75% on account payment in case of cashless facility is not available.
- Existing No Claim Bonus of up to 50% can be transferred from another insurance provider.
- Get instant claims assistance as well as regular SMS updates on the claim status.
- The listed authorized workshops would provide quick and efficient inspection of your vehicle with high service standards.
Bajaj Two Wheeler Insurance Coverage:
- Man-made calamities: Damage or loss to your two wheeler due to events such as burglary, riot, theft, malicious act, accident caused by third-party, strike, vandalism, terrorist activity, any damage caused in transit by inland waterway, road, rail, lift, elevator or air.
- Natural calamities: Damage or loss to your two wheeler due to fire, explosion, self-ignition or lightning, flood, earthquake, typhoon, storm, hurricane, tempest, cyclone, inundation, hailstorm, landslide, frost and rockslide.
- Third Party Legal Liability: The policy offers you protection against legal liability arising out of accidental damages, causing permanent injury or death of a person, as well as damages to third-party property.
- Personal Accident Cover: Get coverage of up to Rs.1 lakh as personal accident cover for the individual owner/driver of the vehicle, while driving, travelling, mounting or dismounting from the two wheeler. There is also an optional personal accident cover available for co-passengers.
Bajaj Two-Wheeler Insurance Claims Process:
- In order to register a claim, first, you have to place your Two Wheeler for Repair in a network garage where you will be able to avail the cashless facility.
- In the event of theft, you have to file a police complaint immediately in writing and inform the company as well.
- Once this is done, you have to officially register your claim. You can register your claim by calling the customer care center and providing some basic information. Once this process is complete, you will receive a claim reference number.
- Next step is Survey and Claim Settlement that is done by Bajaj Auto.
- Submit a copy of your documents to the garage/dealer and get it verified with the originals. After completion of repair at the preferred garage, Bajaj Auto will make a payment directly.
Bajaj Bike Insurance Exclusions:
- General ageing, wear and tear of the vehicle is not covered.
- Electrical/Mechanical breakdown.
- If damage or loss occurs to the vehicle when it is not used in accordance with limitations of use.
- Damage caused by/to a person driving without a valid license.
- If a drunk person or a person under the influence of drugs is driving, then damages incurred won't be covered.
- Damage or loss arising out of war, nuclear risk or mutiny.
- Wear and tear of parts like tyres and tubes is not covered, unless the vehicle is damaged at the same time. If this is the case, the company liability will be limited to only 50% of the replacement cost.
Different models of Bajaj Two-Wheelers are:
- Bajaj Avenger 220 DTS-i
- Bajaj Pulsar RS200
- Bajaj Pulsar AS200
- Bajaj Pulsar AS150
- Bajaj Pulsar NS200
- Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Pulsar 180 DTS-i
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTS-i
- Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS
- Bajaj Discover 150F
- Bajaj Discover 150S
- Bajaj Discover 125T
- Bajaj Discover 125M
- Bajaj Discover 100T
- Bajaj Discover 100
- Bajaj Platina 100
- Bajaj CT 100
- Bajaj Discover 10M
- Bajaj Pulsar 135
Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance FAQs:
- Q: How can I register a claim?
A: A customer can register his/her claim for two wheeler insurance coverage from Bajaj Alliance by calling the company’s toll free number and providing relevant details. After this the customer help desk will provide you a claim reference number.
- Q: How can I make a theft claim?
A: In order to make a theft claim, you will have to alert the police first by filing a written complaint. Once this is done, the policyholder can call the toll-free Bajaj Auto customer care number and report the same.
- Q: How will the payment be made towards repair work on the insured two-wheeler in a preferred garage?
A: Payment be made towards repair work on the insured two-wheeler in a preferred garage can be made by submitting a copy of the documents at the garage/dealer and getting it verified with the originals. After completion of repair at the preferred garage, Bajaj Auto will make the payment directly.
- Q: Will wear and tear/ depreciation of the vehicle be covered under the Bajaj Auto two wheeler insurance cover?
A: No, depreciation or wear and tear is excluded from the coverage offered for two wheelers under this scheme.
- Q: What is NCB and its benefits to the policyholder?
A: NCB stands for No Claim Bonus. If the policyholder hasn’t claimed insurance cover in the previous year, they can avail a No Claim Bonus or discount on the Own Damage insurance premium ranging from 20% to 50%.