Hyosung is a bike brand manufactured by the KR Motors Company Limited. Based in South Korea, the company was established in 1978. Part of the Hyosung Group, the company began by producing Suzuki motorcycles for the local market. By 1986, they set up their own research division and began producing their own motorcycles by 1987. The motorcycles they manufacture are known for their speed and versatility. The company produces cruisers, sports bikes, street bikes as well as scooters. Hyosung is famous for its superbikes, with them leading in the segment across territories.
The company has a presence in India as well, partnering with the DSK Group to manufacture a range of superbikes tailored to Indian roads. The top of the line plant, located in Wai, Maharashtra produces the two wheelers for the Indian market, where it enjoys the position of being the most sought after superbike manufacturer.
With a dealership network stretching across India, Hyosung is firmly establishing itself as a leader when it comes to superbikes. The emphasis on providing its owners with the ultimate riding experience coupled with its quality and technology make it the preferred choice for bike enthusiasts.
Hyosung manufactures 6 superbikes for the Indian market, with prices ranging between Rs. 2. 92 lakh to over Rs. 6 lakhs.
When you pick a Hyosung superbike for yourself, insuring it would give you both peace of mind as well as save you from making a hole in your pocket due to the expenses associated with it. These could range from regular servicing charges to unexpected ones like an accident or theft.
All bikes on Indian roads also need to be insured as per a new government rule, making insuring your bike even more important.
When you are shopping for a good premium and policy for your two wheeler, the different options available in the market might confuse you. When picking a policy, select the coverage that suits your requirements in terms of pillion rider insurance, theft coverage, coverage in case of collision etc. Also bear in mind that the cubic capacity of your bike would affect your premium, with the higher the cc, the higher the premium cost. The city you purchased the bike from is another factor, since some cities have a higher premium compared to others.
The type of policy you opt for is another factor. You can choose from either the mandatory third party insurance that provides cover in case of bodily harm and/or death, or the more comprehensive one that also covers vehicular damage.
Applying for two wheeler insurance online is now a much simpler process, as you can get the quote as well as the policy online in a short time. An existing policy can be renewed, or you could buy insurance for your two wheeler.
Two wheeler insurance would cover your bike in case of any damage or loss arising out of:
Natural calamities: this includes flood, typhoon, earthquake, landslide, rockslide, lightning strike, self-ignition, storm and fire.
Man-made calamities: this includes riots, accidents, theft, terrorist acts, malicious activities as well as damage in transit through air, road or rail.
Benefits of Hyosung Bike Insurance:
The benefits of opting for two wheeler insurance are manifold. A few of them are mentioned below:
- Comes with personal accident insurance, so the owner could claim compensation in the event he is involved in an accident when riding the bike.
- No claim bonus- in the event you do not make any claims for a year, the insurance company will give you a discount on your policy renewal.
- Additional coverage can be added based on your needs.
- Cashless service and quick claim process.
Insurance companies Providing Hyosung Two Wheeler Insurance Policy:
There are a number of insurance providers you can choose from when it comes to insuring your Hyosung two wheeler. Bajaj Allianz, HDFC Ergo, ICICI Lombard and Reliance General Insurance all provide insurance for Hyosung bikes.
Hyosung bikes available in India are:
- Hyosung Aquila GV250
- Hyosung GT 250R
- Hyosung GT 650N
- Hyosung GT 650R
- Hyosung Aquila Pro650
- Hyosung ST7
Hyosung Bike Insurance FAQs:
- Q: Is it possible to cancel my existing policy during the term period?
A: Yes, existing policies can be cancelled during the insurance tenure. However, you will have to provide documentation of your two wheeler’s registration being cancelled, or of a new insurance policy you have purchased. The balance amount would be refunded by the insurer as long as no claim was made during the policy tenure.
- Q: What comes under electrical and non-electrical accessories?
A: Electrical accessories are any form of electronic equipment that does not come with the factory assembled model. Generally, there is an additional charge for insuring these accessories. Non-electrical accessories are any non-electronic equipment that does not come with the factory assembled two wheeler model. There is a charge associated with insuring these accessories.
- How to Calculate Two Wheeler Insurance Premium in India
- Third Party Two Wheeler Insurance In India
- Why Get Your Bike Insured?
- 6 Benefits of Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
- How to Renew Lapsed Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Online?
- Is Bike Insurance Mandatory in India?
- Zero Depreciation Cover for Bike Insurance
- A Beginner’s Guide to Two Wheeler Insurance
- Importance of Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tips to Reduce Bike Insurance Premiums
- How to Cancel Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
- Royal Enfield Two Wheeler Insurance
- Honda Two Wheeler Insurance
- Mahindra Two Wheeler Insurance
- Hero MotoCorp Two Wheeler Insurance
- Harley Davidson Two Wheeler Insurance
- Kawasaki Two Wheeler Insurance
- Suzuki Two Wheeler Insurance
- Triumph Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bajaj Two Wheeler Insurance
- TVS Two Wheeler Insurance
- KTM Two Wheeler Insurance
- Hyosung Two Wheeler Insurance
- Yamaha Two Wheeler Insurance
- BMW Two Wheeler Insurance
- Piaggio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Two Wheeler Insurance Bangalore
- Two Wheeler Insurance Chennai
- Two Wheeler Insurance in Hyderabad
- Two Wheeler Insurance Kolkata
- Two Wheeler Insurance Mumbai
- Two Wheeler Insurance Pune
- Two Wheeler Insurance Chandigarh
- Two Wheeler Insurance Indore
- Two Wheeler Insurance Ahmedabad
- Two Wheeler Insurance Coimbatore
- Two Wheeler Insurance in Goa
- Two Wheeler Insurance Jaipur
- Two Wheeler Insurance Noida
- Two Wheeler Insurance Gurgaon