Edelweiss General Insurance offers a two-wheeler insurance policy that provides maximum protection in the case of any road emergencies. The two-wheeler insurance policies are offered at competitive rates and cashless repair services are offered at the network garages. The process to purchase the insurance policy is easy and can be completed online.
Benefits of Edelweiss Two-Wheeler Insurance
The main benefits of the two-wheeler insurance policy offered by Edelweiss General Insurance are mentioned below:
- The insurer offers the insurance policy at competitive rates.
- You can purchase the policy online.
- The policy can be renewed online.
- The claim process is easy and quick.
- Wide cashless network garages.
- Several add-ons are offered that enhance the cover of the policy.
Different Two-Wheeler Insurance Policies
The two different two-wheeler insurance policies that are offered by Edelweiss General Insurance are mentioned below:
Edelweiss Two-Wheeler Liability Only Insurance (Third Party Only)
Under the third-party insurance policy, only basic cover is provided. Cover will be provided only for damages that have been caused to other individuals or third-party properties.
- Wear and tear of parts.
- Drop in the two-wheeler’s value.
- In case any damages have been caused to your two-wheeler.
- Injuries to the rider will not be covered.
Edelweiss Two-Wheeler Package Insurance (Third-Party + Own Damage)
Other than the basic protection, cover is provided in case the rider has sustained injuries because of an accident or his/her vehicle has been damaged. Under the policy, you can also opt for add-ons such as providing the pillion rider with a personal accident cover and extending the area (geographical) of the cover.
The add-on covers that can be purchased along with the two-wheeler insurance policies that are offered by Edelweiss General Insurance are given below:
- Additional Third-Party Property Damage Protect
- Emergency Medical Expenses Protect
- Consumable Expenses Protect
- Pillion Protect
- Invoice Value Protect
- Depreciation Protect
Process to Purchase an Edelweiss Two-Wheeler Insurance
The procedure to purchase an Edelweiss Two-Wheeler Insurance policy is given below:
- Is it possible to renew the Edelweiss Two-Wheeler Insurance policy online?
- Whom should I contact to make a claim?
- Is it possible to purchase an Edelweiss Two-Wheeler Insurance policy online?
- Can I download the Motor Claim Form online?
- Does Edelweiss General Insurance offer cashless cover for its two-wheeler insurance?
Yes, you can renew the Edelweiss Two-Wheeler Insurance policy online.
In order to make a claim, you should call 1800 12000.
Yes, you can purchase an Edelweiss Two-Wheeler Insurance policy online.
Yes, you can download the Motor Claim Form by visiting https://www.edelweissinsurance.com/documents/20143/1315327/Motor+Claim+Form+-EGICL.PDF/19b26eb1-7e75-b9a9-2f63-d45b0d0b8722?t=1585917270399.
Yes, Edelweiss General Insurance offers cashless cover for its two-wheeler insurance. However, the two-wheeler will have to be repaired at a network garage.
- Two Wheeler Insurance Bangalore
- Two Wheeler Insurance Chennai
- Two Wheeler Insurance in Hyderabad
- Two Wheeler Insurance Kolkata
- Two Wheeler Insurance Mumbai
- Two Wheeler Insurance Pune
- Two Wheeler Insurance Chandigarh
- Two Wheeler Insurance Indore
- Two Wheeler Insurance Ahmedabad
- Two Wheeler Insurance Coimbatore
- Two Wheeler Insurance in Goa
- Two Wheeler Insurance Jaipur
- Two Wheeler Insurance Noida
- Two Wheeler Insurance Gurgaon
- Royal Enfield Two Wheeler Insurance
- Honda Two Wheeler Insurance
- Mahindra Two Wheeler Insurance
- Hero MotoCorp Two Wheeler Insurance
- Harley Davidson Two Wheeler Insurance
- Kawasaki Two Wheeler Insurance
- Suzuki Two Wheeler Insurance
- Triumph Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bajaj Two Wheeler Insurance
- TVS Two Wheeler Insurance
- KTM Two Wheeler Insurance
- Hyosung Two Wheeler Insurance
- Yamaha Two Wheeler Insurance
- BMW Two Wheeler Insurance
- Piaggio Two Wheeler Insurance