Linking Aadhar to demat account is easy and an effortless process. Follow the below mentioned steps to complete the linking:
- Visit the NSDL website and click on the ‘Link Aadhaar with Demat Account’ tab on the home page.
- A new page listing the linking process and steps will appear. Click on the ‘Get Started’ tab at the end of the linking process.
- Enter the demat account number (DP ID), the name of the demat accountholder as well as the client ID and PAN number.
- Enter the verification code and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Once this is done, an OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to the registered mobile number or email address as per NSDL records.
- The demat information will then be displayed on screen for confirmation. If the information displayed is correct, proceed with the linking process.
- Verification and authentication of the information will be done. Successful authentication will result in the linking of Aadhaar with the demat account/accounts.
Aadhar Card Linking with