A two-wheeler is not a mere mode of transport, it is much more than that. Though it is a chief mode of commuting, it is no less than an asset for many. If you are one among those who consider their bike or scooter as a precious gem, you might want to flaunt it. But how to make your two-wheeler stand out of the hoard of similar models owned by other commuters? The best way to do that is to get a VIP registration number for your vehicle to make every head turn whenever it hits the road. Having a fancy number on your bike’s number plate will not only make it attractive and unique but also will add class and elegance.
VIP number for two-wheelers in Agartala
Agartala is a beautiful hilly city known for its natural beauty and regal past. In fact, the traces of the royal dynasty of Tripura are well-preserved even today. Being a resident of this royal city once ruled by the monarchs, you at times might want to live like a king. Though it is practically not possible, you can feel special by flaunting a unique registration mark on your vehicle which will draw everybody’s attention whenever you are on road. To jazz up your bike’s number plate with a VIP number which no other vehicle in your state has, follow this process step-by-step:
VIP number registration process in Agartala
In order to register a fancy number for your vehicle in Agartala you should follow these steps one by one:
- Visit the Agartala RTO office to go through the list of the two-wheeler VIP numbers that are available for registration.
- As the fancy numbers are allotted for both transport and non-transport category, you have to be careful while choosing the numbers. Since you are registering for your personal vehicle, you should select numbers that are allotted under LMV-Non Transport.
- After checking the available fancy numbers you have to get a 46 AA form from the RTO and prepare a Demand Draft in the name of your RTO.
- If your preferred number is already requested by other two-wheeler owners then the number will be allotted to you through an auction.
- When done, you have to submit the form together with the Demand Draft at the RTO. If your preferred number happens to be the one requested by others as well, the RTO will invite you to bid for the same.
- Make sure that you don’t miss out the date of the auction. Note it down and be available during the draw. In case, there is no other applicant for your requested number, the RTO will either provide you the receipt or hand you back the DD.
- You can also register for a VIP number for your two-wheeler online by visiting the Agartala transport official website at http://tsu.trp.nic.in/transport/. If you register for the fancy numbers online through this portal the number will be allocated through e-auctioning.
Details of the Regional Transport Office Agartala
You have to visit the Regional Transport Office (RTO) in Agartala to get the desired VIP number on your vehicle's number plate. Here are all the details of the Agartala RTO.
|Code||Name||Address||Pin Code||Phone Number||Email Id|
|TR01||RTO Agartala||Office of the Joint Transport Commissioner, Paribahan Bhavan, Astabol, Northgate, Agartala, West Tripura||799001||(0381) email@example.com|
Registration charges for fancy numbers in Agartala
The fees charged for fancy or VIP registration numbers in Agartala are as follows:
- If you choose a fancy number within 1000 of the running number, you will have to pay Rs.2,000 for every fancy number.
- You have to pay Rs.1,000 extra for every 1000 above the 1000 running registration number in addition to Rs.2,000.
|Numbers within 1000 of the ongoing numbers||Rs.2,000|
|Every 1000 above the 1000 ongoing numbers||Rs.1000 extra|
Things to know about fancy vehicle number registration in Agartala
Here are a few vital things that you should know about VIP number registration in Agartala:
- As per the Tripura Motor Vehicle (3rd Amendment) Rules, 2014, fancy two-wheeler numbers will be allotted by the RTO on a first-come-first-serve basis. For the registration of your fancy number, you need to pay a specific amount of fee.
- No additional fee will be charged for allotment of fancy numbers to vehicles that are owned by the departments of state government.
- People holding a special number can retain the mark in their own name or in the name of his/her family member during the purchase of a new vehicle. No additional fee will be levied on that.
- While selling a vehicle having a fancy registration number, the number needn’t be surrendered to the registering authority. The vehicle owner can either retain the number or transfer it to the buyer of the vehicle.
Most-sought after registration numbers and their significance
Here are some of the examples of the highest-bid numbers by vehicle owners who want to increase the charm and value of their vehicles:
- 07 - Have a supreme and powerful appeal
- 007 - Since it is related to James Bond
- 9 - Because it is a lucky number
- 8055 - As it reads ‘BOSS’
- 786 - Islamic number
0001, 3333, 7777, and 9999 are among the other most looked at fancy numbers in Agartala.
Since many people in Agartala these days consider getting a VIP number for their bike or scooter, the demand for such special numbers is very high. So, it will be wise to submit your application with the Agartala RTO as soon as possible. If you delay in placing your request, you might miss out on the chance of getting your desirable registration number.