Tata AIG Two Wheeler Insurance Overview
The traffic conditions prevailing nowadays have made driving riskier than ever before. Given that, the general opinion remains that a two wheeler is a far more sensible choice, given its quick mobility and convenience, for commuting within the city. However, scooting around the city too can be unsafe at times, which is why, Tata AIG Insurance is here to provide you and your two wheeler with the necessary protection.
Tata AIG offers a comprehensive two wheeler policy which has been designed to not only cover any damage or loss caused to your vehicle but also protect you against any third party liability which may arise due to the accident.
Features & Benefits of Tata AIG Two Wheeler Insurance
Tata AIG two wheeler insurance provides all-round protection to you and your vehicle in case any untoward incident takes place. There is a unique set of features and benefits accompanying this two wheeler insurance which sets it apart from the others available in the market.
- It covers you for any partial or total loss / damage caused to your vehicle, arising due to fire & allied perils or due to an accident.
- Tata AIG Two Wheeler Insurance features Third Party Legal Liability, which basically covers you for any legal liability which may arise due to loss or damage to life or property of a third party.
- Enjoy a special discount (No Claim Bonus) for a claim free experience.
- In the event of an accident, depreciation for parts which require to be replaced shall be calculated at a predefined rate.
- No deduction shall be made on the count of Salvage value.
- Enjoy the convenience of making direct payments at multiple garages which support Direct Payment facility (only at limited locations).
- For greater ease and convenience, you may also apply for a Tata AIG two-wheeler insurance policy online.
- Take advantage of the swift Claim Settlement process with the Tata AIG two-wheeler insurance.
- In case you have any queries regarding your two-wheeler insurance, the 24x7 customer support center shall gladly assist you with resolving them at the earliest.
- Wish to renew your Tata AIG two-wheeler policy? That too can now be done online in just a few simple steps.
- Get timely reminders when it’s time to renew your policy to continue getting top notch protection for your vehicle.
Tata AIG Two Wheeler Insurance Coverage
The Tata AIG Two-wheeler Insurance policy covers you:
- For any loss or damage caused to your vehicle.
- For any Third Party Legal Liability arising out of the accident and resulting in loss/damage to life or property of any third party.
Tata AIG Two Wheeler Insurance Coverage Exclusions
There are a few general cover exceptions/exclusions applicable to the Tata AIG Two Wheeler Insurance policy. The insurance company shall not be liable to provide cover in the event of any of the following taking place:
- Any liability and/or loss or damage caused to the vehicle outside the geographical area specified in the policy.
- Any claim arising due to a contractual liability.
- Any damage / loss sustained or liability incurred while:
- The insured vehicle being driven / used outside the limitations specified in the policy; OR
- The insured vehicle being driven by any person other than the driver as stated in the Driver's Clause.
- Any loss / damage / liability which is caused / incurred or contributed due to nuclear weapons material.
- Any loss / damage caused / expense incurred due to damage to property resulting from any consequential loss.
- Any damage / loss / liability arising directly or indirectly from radioactive contamination or ionizing radiations from any nuclear fuel or nuclear waste left over from the combustion of nuclear fuel.
- Any accidental loss / damage / liability arising due to invasion, hostilities, war or warlike operations, civil war, military / usurped power, mutiny rebellion, acts of foreign enemies, or events arising out of any direct or indirect consequences of any of the above mentioned occurrences.
Add-On Covers For Tata AIG Two Wheeler InsuranceDepreciation Reimbursement
This cover reimburses the insured for the amount of depreciation that has been deducted on the value of the replaced parts after an accident, under Section 1 of the policy. You can avail this cover for a maximum of two times during the policy period.
Eligibility For Tata AIG Two Wheeler Insurance
Any individual who owns a two-wheeler is eligible to apply for the Tata AIG Two wheeler insurance.
Claim Process For Tata AIG Bank Two Wheeler Insurance
Another important feature which sets Tata AIG apart from other insurance providers is its fair, cost-efficient and swift Claim Settlement process. For claim settlement, you may either visit any of the nearest Tata AIG Insurance branch or contact them online.
TATA AIG Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal Online
It is of utmost importance that you renew your two wheeler insurance scheme in time, in order to continue with all the perks and benefits of it. TATA AIG’s online portal for renewal of two wheeler insurance makes things easy and hassle free for the customers.
All you need to do is go to their portal and enter your existing policy number along with your Client Identification Number and the two wheeler registration number. You also need to provide personal details including your registered email id and mobile number. The third field would require you enter your source of income. After you make all your payments towards the premium, the digitally signed copy of the insurance plan will be sent to you on your registered email id. You can also download a copy for your reference from the personal dashboard.
Can I insure my second hand two wheeler with Tata AIG two-wheeler insurance?
Yes, Tata AIG two wheeler insurance can be taken for second hand two wheelers also.
Can I apply for a Tata AIG Two-wheeler policy online?
Yes, you can now apply for a Tata AIG two wheeler Insurance policy online in just a few easy steps.
Will I get reminders for renewing my Tata AIG two-wheeler insurance?
Yes, Tata AIG shall send you timely reminders when it is time for you to renew your two wheeler insurance policy.
Do I get a No Claim Bonus for a claim free insurance period?
Yes, with Tata AIG you get to enjoy a No Claim Bonus for a claim free period.
Does this two-wheeler insurance policy cover Third Party Legal Liability?
Yes, you are covered against any third party legal liability arising from an accident and resulting in loss or damage to life or property.
- Two Wheeler Insurance for Three Years
- Top 5 Two Wheeler Insurance Company In India
- How to Calculate Two Wheeler Insurance Premium in India
- Third Party Two Wheeler Insurance In India
- Why Get Your Bike Insured?
- 6 Benefits of Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
- How to Renew Lapsed Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Online?
- Is Bike Insurance Mandatory in India?
- Zero Depreciation Cover for Bike Insurance
- A Beginner’s Guide to Two Wheeler Insurance
- Importance of Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tips to Reduce Bike Insurance Premiums
- How to Cancel Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
- Two Wheeler Insurance Bangalore
- Two Wheeler Insurance Chennai
- Two Wheeler Insurance in Hyderabad
- Two Wheeler Insurance Kolkata
- Two Wheeler Insurance Mumbai
- Two Wheeler Insurance Pune
- Two Wheeler Insurance Chandigarh
- Two Wheeler Insurance Indore
- Two Wheeler Insurance Ahmedabad
- Two Wheeler Insurance Coimbatore
- Two Wheeler Insurance in Goa
- Two Wheeler Insurance Jaipur
- Two Wheeler Insurance Noida
- Two Wheeler Insurance Gurgaon
- Royal Enfield Two Wheeler Insurance
- Honda Two Wheeler Insurance
- Mahindra Two Wheeler Insurance
- Hero MotoCorp Two Wheeler Insurance
- Harley Davidson Two Wheeler Insurance
- Kawasaki Two Wheeler Insurance
- Suzuki Two Wheeler Insurance
- Triumph Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bajaj Two Wheeler Insurance
- TVS Two Wheeler Insurance
- KTM Two Wheeler Insurance
- Hyosung Two Wheeler Insurance
- Yamaha Two Wheeler Insurance
- BMW Two Wheeler Insurance
- Piaggio Two Wheeler Insurance