The Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Ltd. (HPSEBL) bill can be paid both online and by visiting the company’s office. The process to pay the bill is simple and hassle-free.
HPESBL Bill Payment Options
The various ways by which you can pay the bill online are mentioned below:
- On the official website of the company
- HDFC Payment Gateway
- Bharat Bill Payment Services
- Google Pay
By visiting the nearest HPESBL office.
How to Pay the HPESBL Online
The procedure to pay the bill via Paytm is mentioned below:
- Open the app on your smartphone or visit the official website of the company.
- Login to your account by entering the mobile number and password.
- Select ‘Electricity’.
- On the next page, select the state as Himachal Pradesh and the board as Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Ltd.
- Enter the consumer number. You can find the consumer number on the bill.
- Select ‘Proceed’.
- The amount that should be paid will be displayed on the next page.
- Select ‘Pay’ to complete the procedure.
Via Google Pay
- Download the Google Pay app on your smartphone.
- Complete the registration process.
- Select ‘Pay’.
- Choose ‘Bill Payments’.
- Choose ‘Electricity’.
- Next, the electricity board must be selected.
- You must link the consumer number to your account next. This can be done by entering the account number, account name, and mobile number.
- Once the account is linked, the due amount will be displayed.
- Choose ‘Pay’.
- Next, you can select the bank account from which you would like to pay the bill.
- Enter the UPI PIN to complete the payment process.
On the Official Website
The process to pay the electricity bill on the official website of HPSEBL is mentioned below:
- Visit https://www.hpseb.in/irj/go/km/docs/internet/New_Website/Pages/Home.html.
- Click on ‘Quick Energy Bill Payment’.
- Select the payment method on the next page.
- On the next page, enter the Consumer ID.
- Next, enter the mobile number and email ID.
- Select the payment gateway.
- Click on ‘Make Payment’.
- Choose the payment method.
- Once the payment has been made, a Transaction Reference Number will be sent to your mobile number and email ID.
You can visit the nearest HPSEBL office to pay the electricity bill. However, it is vital that you carry a copy of the electricity bill when you visit the office.
The customer care number and the email ID are mentioned below: