The Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited is a public incorporated company which was founded in the year 2000. The JVVNL is the largest of the three discoms in the state of Rajasthan. The Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited supplies electricity to 12 districts of Rajasthan which include Duasa, Jaipur, Alwar, Dholpur, Bharatpur, Baran, Kota, Bundi, Sawaimadhopur, Jhalawar, Tank and Karauli.
The website of JVVNL is directly linked to the Department of Energy of the state of Rajasthan and through this website, customers can choose to pay their electricity bills through a wide range of payment options given.
Table of Contents
Bill Payment Procedure
You can pay your electricity bill from the website of the Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of the Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited.
- Scroll down and click on the option of ‘Energy Bill Payment Options’.
- The website will redirect you to another page which will contain the list of payment options.
- Click on the desired option of payment method and pay your bill.
- For example, if you wish to make your payment through NEFT or Bank Transfer, click on the ‘link’ given.
- On the redirected page, enter the K Number, the registered email ID and click on ‘Submit’.
- Once done, enter the amount to be paid and your account details.
The Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam allows you to pay your electricity bill through several other options as well which includes Paytm, BillDesk, Bijli Mitra and through Bharat BillPay.