The Assam State Electricity Board (ASEB) is the electricity regulation board of the Assam. The APDCL is a Public Sector Undertaking and it manages the transmission, distribution and generation, of electricity in Assam with Assam Electricity Grid Corporation Ltd, Assam Power Distribution Company Limited and Assam Power Generation Co. Ltd. The Assam State Electricity Board had been established in the year, 1958 under the Electricity Act 1948.
Table of Contents
Checking your Electricity Bill Online and Downloading Receipts
- Visit the website of APDCL.
- Select 'Pay and recharge' and then click on 'View my Electricity Bill'.
- Type in your consumer ID and also the captcha.
- You will see the status of your electricity bill.
- Go to “payment history".
- Now, you will see the payment receipts you have paid online.
- Click on the required receipt and select download.
FAQs of APDCL Assam Electricity Bill Payment
How do I find my Apdcl consumer number?
You can reach out to the customer care executives at the Assam Power Distribution Company Limited. You can also bring your issue to the Customer Care Number – 0361-2523916.
What is non-Rapdrp in electricity bill Assam?
The APDCL-Non-RAPDR has acquired Assam State Electricity Board of Assam in the year, 2009. It has been owned by the Government of Assam.
How do I load a prepaid meter?
You can use a meter token to load your Prepaid Meter. To you use this token, go to the Prepaid Meter, and open the card door of the unit. Insert your meter smart card and enter the PIN code which is on your token.