North Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited (NBPDCL) is a PSU (public sector undertaking) and comes under the control of the Bihar Government. The NBPCDL had seen its inception in the year, 2012 under section 14 of the Electricity Act of 2003. The NBPDCL now has an infrastructure facility with around 506 power transformers, 246 power system stabilizers, 825 11 kV feeders, 20,900 distribution transformers and 139 33 kV feeders.
https://nbpdcl.co.in/ is a self-service portal of the NBPDCL and this allows you to view your electricity bills and make payments online. You can also generate receipts after making payments.
Table of Contents
Online bill payment procedure
- Visit the official website.
- Type in your CA number in the search box. You will be redirected to the payment page. Here, you can see your bill month, net payable before due date.
- On this screen, you will see two buttons-View Bill and Pay Bill. Select “View Bill” and you will see your bill in a PDF Format. “Pay Bill” will enable you to pay your bill.
- After you select on “Confirm Payment", you will see a confirmation section you can confirm all details before you proceed to pay your bill.
- After you have verified the details and select “Pay Now”, you will be redirected to the payment gateway.
Procedure to download Payment Receipt
- On the home page of the official site, select “View/Print Receipt”.
- Enter your CA Number in the search box.
- Click on “view” for save and then select “print”.
FAQs of NBPDCL North Bihar Bijli Electricity Bill Payment
How do I complain to Nbpdcl?
Ans: You can now call the NBPDCL Toll Free Helpline 1800 3456 198 or 1912 during their working hours. An executive will answer your call and request more information about your issue. You will then receive a Ticket ID with which you can check status of your complaint.
What is a CA number in Nbpdcl?
Ans: The CA is an identification number is and you will get this when you apply to the Competition Bureau.
How can I receive last month's electricity bill?
Ans: You can easily check on the Nbpdcl website and click on 'view bill pay bill'. Type in your consumer number and then enter your distribution circle number. Select bill history and get the last six bills.